Tint or no Tint? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any recommendations for a tint shop in San Diego? Thanks in advance!

If you want to go LLumar Formula Stratos tint. There are only select dealers that are factory authorized to install it and you can find them here.

Just check the "show LLumar Select Pro dealers only" box once you search.

The download spec page will show you exactly how much % is blocked on each spectrum with their different products at each shade offering.

So I've been looking at this LLumar Stratos, my local shop is a dealer.
Is this better than other ceramic tint of the past? I had heat rejecting tints from other brands.

Attach files

So I've been looking at this LLumar Stratos, my local shop is a dealer.
Is this better than other ceramic tint of the past? I had heat rejecting tints from other brands.

Attach files
I have it. It works great. As far as performance compared to other ceramic. You will have to look at their spec sheet and compare it to the one for the Stratos I linked. Pretty straightforward.

It is thicker than your average tint and will take a week or 2 to set before you can roll down the window and any bubbles fully disappear.

I ended up having them put 20% on top of the factory tint all around— ends up about 17% in front and 8% in the back, gives the privacy I was looking for without looking too ‘hood 😅

IMG_2533.jpeg

I ended up having them put 20% on top of the factory tint all around— ends up about 17% in front and 8% in the back, gives the privacy I was looking for without looking too ‘hood 😅

View attachment 3512950
Haha. Yes, the hood factor is real. I think my LC came hood. Might as well lower it and add some gold spinners.

If you want to go LLumar Formula Stratos tint. There are only select dealers that are factory authorized to install it and you can find them here.

Just check the "show LLumar Select Pro dealers only" box once you search.

The download spec page will show you exactly how much % is blocked on each spectrum with their different products at each shade offering.

Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom