The Ultimate A/C Thread For Pigs! (Air Conditioning)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just a heads up this compressor has the larger wide pulley, Just saying good luck

IMG_0853.webp


IMG_0854.webp


IMG_0856.webp
 
Well, we got a leaker! Looking for an o-ring kit now. Or am I gonna be the first fool to try and mount a Sanden to the lower factory mount?

PXL_20260722_233854444.webp


PXL_20260723_011724393.webp
 
Hold on to that one. One day when people start thinking pigs are worth more than dirt you might find a resto person like myself willing to buy theat compressor off you considering it was the stock unit.
Like when they start mass producing toys after them?
PXL_20260728_204704464.webp
 
Last edited:
I need to go back through this thread, but did we ever find a good source for 45 and 90 degree fittings for making custom AC hoses?

I'm thinking I will be better off making my own lines to come off the 3FE compressor and connect to the condenser and evaporator.
 
I need to go back through this thread, but did we ever find a good source for 45 and 90 degree fittings for making custom AC hoses?

I'm thinking I will be better off making my own lines to come off the 3FE compressor and connect to the condenser and evaporator.
Do you have a Parker store near you?
 
I need to go back through this thread, but did we ever find a good source for 45 and 90 degree fittings for making custom AC hoses?
This is what I bought. I measured, cut, then had my local hose shop crimped them. J Mack posted about these.
1786328314292.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom