The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crimsonaudio do you have lockers installed on your truck?
Nope, ATRAC only. If I ever blow out the front pinion I'll go ahead and triple-lock, but so far this truck has handled everything I've thrown at it - from mud to rocks - without having any issues.

Last edited:

Nice spot, I think I could spend an hour driving thru that, back and forth. :clap:

It's a beautiful place. It's in the martha sundquist state forest close to the TN/NC line. In the first shot I'm on an island with water on all sides and you can camp on the island. Probably one of the most peaceful places I've been.

This is Hurricane Creek Trail in western North Carolina.

This is Hurricane Creek Trail in western North Carolina.

Trying to figure out how to get the wife down to expo east......... Good places to camp might help swing the deal!

Trying to figure out how to get the wife down to expo east......... Good places to camp might help swing the deal!
This area is probably 45 minutes or less from where they have Expo East. Some other good rides in the area are Max Patch and Cataloochee. During Expo East is the time the Elk are in rut around Cataloochee so that's a pretty cool trip.

Two weekends ago. My friend was filming with his Mavic Pro. If you have a monitor that can view 4k, set to that. @cmck

Two weekends ago. My friend was filming with his Mavic Pro. If you have a monitor that can view 4k, set to that. @cmck

That video was AMAZING!!! I need a friend with a drone ASAP. That offroad spot looked amazing too. well done!

That video was AMAZING!!! I need a friend with a drone ASAP. That offroad spot looked amazing too. well done!

That's the Key. Having a friend with a drone. I thought about getting one, then realized that i wouldn't be able to wheel and control the drone at the same time thus having a friend with one is best. I will say the mavic is pretty awesome. He hit some branches in a tall tree that he couldn't see and it dropped out of the sky, but then corrected itself and stayed flying without hitting the ground. it was kind of like how a cat if dropped upside down will right itself.

FABULOUS VIDEO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom