The MUD 100 series Videos thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that sounds great!

Damn that does sound great @cmck!
What exhaust do you have?

Ok, my attempt at video production to produce a sound clip is somewhat ordinary and on a very low budget (Samsung S6 phone), but you will get an idea of what the ceramic coated Genie extractors, high flow cats and 3 inch exhaust will achieve.

First up I've got the cold start, then I do a drive by - you have to be patient, but will be entertained by the little ants going about their business.

Unfortunately I have no idea how to add a video link, so click on below and hope it works - may have to copy and paste:

Ok, my attempt at video production to produce a sound clip is somewhat ordinary and on a very low budget (Samsung S6 phone), but you will get an idea of what the ceramic coated Genie extractors, high flow cats and 3 inch exhaust will achieve.

First up I've got the cold start, then I do a drive by - you have to be patient, but will be entertained by the little ants going about their business.

Unfortunately I have no idea how to add a video link, so click on below and hope it works - may have to copy and paste:

I love the crickets, if they were just there it's cool, if you dubbed them in your a genius!

I can assure you it felt stickier then it looks

Rubicon trail trip 2 LX450s and 1 LX470. First time shooting with a GoPro. I apologize for the awful music! Enjoy!
3 of 6 Parts up.

so you guys successfully ran the 100 series through the whole rubicon?

Got some time off-road yesterday - found some really slick mud. The 100 did everything I asked without complaint. Made it easy, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom