The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I figured that I would post this here as well! If anyone sees a picture of their rig that they want just let me know and I'll email it to you. It's a quick video of Hundreds in the Hills 6.

HIH6

Enjoy!!!

This is not a wheeling video. Just want to forewarn you. But the Hundy is used to shoot a lot of it and it makes appearances in it. I put this on my ExPo thread but figured you guys might like it.

My 5th attempt at movie making. I love it!! Other vids. on my YouTube if you enjoyed this one. Let me know if you like it. Everyone is quiet on ExPo!

@Justahundy Great video but ya, the audio sucks balls.

Rubicon trail trip 2 LX450s and 1 LX470. First time shooting with a GoPro. I apologize for the awful music! Enjoy!
3 of 6 Parts up.

I love seeing a Hundy on the Rubicon.

I watched through all the videos but wasn't sure which parts were classically known to be the most challenging.

Can anyone here point me to the video numbers and points in those videos that catch the most challenging obstacles on the trail ?

[apologies for lack of video content on this post]

Some footage shot with my friend's handheld from my daytrip to the Catskills back in August. I completely forgot I had this extra footage as it was on a separate memory card! Will be uploading more stuff soon.

More footage shot with my friend's handheld from my daytrip to the Catskills back in August. This is that same spot as the post above but going back down later that day.

Last edited:
Even more handheld footage; we got to the end and had to turn around. After each of us made a 90-point turn, we managed to get out of that tight spot!

It's nice to see the Land Cruiser in its natural habitat!

I need to find someone who knows how to shoot video...

Death Valley Trip 10/2016, Part of the Mengel Pass

Same section but a 4th Gen 4Runner heading down the trail

Heres a short edit from Hole in the Rock Trail, the Chute, 12/2016

Holy crap.

That spot was fun but not as intimidating as the pictures make it look.

Little obstacles without names like this one are what make that trail so much fun.
-This one was on the way out, a little climb up into the Dugway/Grey Mesa area.

That spot was fun but not as intimidating as the pictures make it look.

Little obstacles without names like this one are what make that trail so much fun.
-This one was on the way out, a little climb up into the Dugway/Grey Mesa area.

Looking good Andy, looks like a crazy incline!

Looks like the 4th gen got beat up pretty good, did the driver know what he was getting into?
Looks like street tires and stock running boards, which is a recipe for damage.

Spent the day at Hard Rock Cycle park in Florida a few weeks ago.

Rear Aussie Locker:

Hard Rock 1/15/2017_5

Huge Jeep turn out including some guys from OXLocker. Wanted to try the hill but didn't get to. The smaller ones off to the side are doable with ATRAC.
Hard Rock 1/15/2017_1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom