The MUD 100 series Photos thread (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2 weeks in and really liking the ride of these new Continental tires. 275/65/18s.

IMG_1199.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1364.JPG

newTires.jpg

Loaded up the dog and went up a nearby mountain to camp (in the Santa Rosa range). Here are a few random shots from the trip.

Was sunny enough at the base
foggycamp1.jpg

Signs of some weather moving in as we made my way up the mountain
foggycamp2.jpg

The temperature dropped ~30F on the way up. Thankfully I'm lazy, so had blankets I never unloaded. That's especially true since campfires are banned in the area.
foggycamp3.jpg

Fog turned to mostly rain throughout the weekend (but yes, I did have my solar panel out just in case!)
foggycamp4.jpg

The sun came out as I left and made for a decent view down over Anza Borrego with the Salton Sea shining in the distance
foggycamp5.jpg

Loaded up the dog and went up a nearby mountain to camp (in the Santa Rosa range). Here are a few random shots from the trip.

Was sunny enough at the base
foggycamp1.jpg

Signs of some weather moving in as we made my way up the mountain
foggycamp2.jpg

The temperature dropped ~30F on the way up. Thankfully I'm lazy, so had blankets I never unloaded. That's especially true since campfires are banned in the area.
foggycamp3.jpg

Fog turned to mostly rain throughout the weekend (but yes, I did have my solar panel out just in case!)
foggycamp4.jpg

The sun came out as I left and made for a decent view down over Anza Borrego with the Salton Sea shining in the distance
foggycamp5.jpg

I see you lit a spliff in one of those photos -- that ain't fog!!!!

Easily my favorite mod so far for the hundy, Bi-Xenon retrofit onto a pair of Depos

36486261804_3e47ab6f82_h.jpg

I think those blacked out Depo's look great, brings the truck up to a more current look. Before you upgraded to Xenon, were you satisfied with the Depo reflectors halogen light spread compared to the stock halogen reflectors?

I think those blacked out Depo's look great, brings the truck up to a more current look. Before you upgraded to Xenon, were you satisfied with the Depo reflectors halogen light spread compared to the stock halogen reflectors?

Yeah the depos are actually brighter than my oem headlights, but mine were hazy inside so I don't know how a new oem light would compare. However, after retrofitting, forget it, it's the best mod for this truck by far, if you drive in the boonies.

Loaded up and headed to the river in the morning for some smallmouth fishing

bJGy7IWG032o9cJJ7qM_QIJbnV14-zeoe184udcJHsRFBJ0intGw1S2n3qyaOp7d17kzGlBO3Ny0PvB06039VojyP4Q3WZkS62BltTM641k_VzylAv44UbQmy-Z1Gq7RM_-98sQW0bNe1B5ZuvAYqrss8K3iJ38Jn-TL8bNwfaz2Qr226ETIJZE5BYTgw6-ldaKCuQBn5cKLrZL4AhVS_QNquNT2bUIAYDFIvq_xPP_mLFhVGMpeNWOzeRe6PHkeNTyHHxYTLDQf5LvwCpifH5oNhIJDukQOZYG3wf_pjmMRjQMk69iiZCJHSwAvnfYG1raKzpOGNcelfSpWXDIOIrWweFytzvMgeUe0BqiKyuy5_8Dwd-Zj8Oz0KUGpnDjPwY92Vb5l1rU6BW7Sp1OrTc1Re_4yw6-aOPzzdGPi3buWyilASTUDO4Gn4Na9zvXVg0TnVH8K9VtbTVihC_9553nU9iiMYp5uVapulj2YKKl8UlW2U25YdjvrGEpezAFWsHgGy0OHxADg3W57-EMmowD6KzHxdflOx0Jxq0yrW1yb4sJAYOG6E32MNt1PuQKoPClctqgeI_yS4ni84UzGEuY0-sVAD-VdNkWgMIStmw=w960-h540-no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom