The MUD 100 series Photos thread (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sunday drive up to White Rock Mtn
View attachment 1530657
That spot looks familiar:)

IMG_9736.JPG

How do you like those Weathertech visors? Do they seem study to you? All the reviews I've read say they want to fall out, but I like the sleek look. Nice truck btw.

I have had WT visors on all my past and present vehicles and really like them. I think they look far better than any of the other options out there, and I like that they don't have any adhesive mount to the body. The rear visors do have an adhesive strip that you remove and stick it up into place.

That said, I've had two issues amongst about a dozen various vehicles - my 99 100 series driver window visor is a bit loose and makes some noise with the window down. It's annoying but certainly won't fall out. My wife's sequoia one of the rear visors actually fell out. Incidentally it's the side of the car my 2 year old son sits on, and he likely has smacked into it a few times! I need to put a call into WT to see if they will "warranty" either of these issues.

fireball, those tires look huge. Do they not rub? Looks like it would rub bad on big bumps especially on the front. Rear looks okay.

They are 315/70/17 BFG KO2s. I actually bought the tires for the rims, was searching for a set of Rock Warriors and they came as a package combo! I cut the front fender liners for now, and on the street they don't rub. The truck isn't quite ready to hit the trails yet, so more testing will need to be done. The truck has the standard OME 2" lift with OEM UCAs for now, so I will likely end up switching to a 285/75/17. They do look nice, but I'm not sure I'm committed enough to run 35s long term.

From this angle, they don't look quite as large:
032.JPG

Finished up my new roof rack... it was a fun build.

Some assembly required...
IMG_0690.JPG

A cut here and a bend there...
IMG_0828.JPG

A few more cuts and bends and miles of welding...
IMG_0975.JPG

Rattle can, and mount! Easy as pie... is pie easy to make? :bounce:
IMG_1809.JPG

..1200 miles from San Diego..to the sierras and back

upload_2017-9-5_20-59-50.png

upload_2017-9-5_21-0-16.png

upload_2017-9-5_21-1-14.png

upload_2017-9-5_20-59-21.png

upload_2017-9-5_21-0-48.png

IMG_1864.JPG
Snuck up Argentine Pass yesterday between lunch and dinner. Rode shotgun in my friend 100, we had a great time and the trail to ourselves! Aspen are starting to turn already!

^^^^

Keep your chin up Houston! Sorry for all our fellow Americans down there, especially our Cruiser family!

^ ...and ten minutes later the owner jumped in and drove it away."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom