The Merkel Pig Farm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My thermostat looks like Glenn’s boat

7643FF8D-8A1F-4B6D-8DE8-8A640EB9CF61.jpeg

:frown: It had electrolytes...

I haven’t gotten around to posting in a bit. Nothing too exciting going on around here. I’ve been working on cleaning up this mess. I have to pull the blue and white one all the way over to the right up to the garage to begin the part out. I believe it’s a 79 but there are no tags on it. It is completely rusted out, body and frame, but there are still a bunch of good parts on it.
If all goes well, I’ll be pulling my 76 out of winter storage in the barn on Wednesday. I need to get it up to the garage and put a Cityracer carb on it. It also needs a good cleaning.

@PabloCruise it does but I’m keeping that one for myself. After learning from @J Mack on cooling issues, I think it’ll come in handy for what I’m picking up next week :). I got a set of ASCO if you’re still looking. PM me.
@wngrog He wasn’t sworn to secrecy. He can chime in if he likes.

@PabloCruise it does but I’m keeping that one for myself. After learning from @J Mack on cooling issues, I think it’ll come in handy for what I’m picking up next week :). I got a set of ASCO if you’re still looking. PM me.
@wngrog He wasn’t sworn to secrecy. He can chime in if he likes.

I understand completely my friend!

I always thought I could make a '79 grille out of something else with the help of a plasma cutter, but it sounds like that is false logic...

Hi Glen , good talking today !

Here is Your Fj55 Length Specific Refurbished Choke cable Assy.

Its set up for the @Racer65 Carb. w/ OEM Brass Barrel Stop Type per your spec's

It will be in Mondays Mail out to ya at the Merkel-Pig-Farm !

Thanks

DSCN6621.JPG
DSCN6623.JPG
DSCN6625.JPG
DSCN6626.JPG

I got that for the CityRacer carb I just put in her. After a bath and heading into town, I started hearing some nasty noise coming from under the hood. The motor let go in a glorious fashion where the block broke off at the driver engine mount. There were pieces of cam and block all over the road.
So this was going to go in the 77 but it kind of makes sense to put in the 76 now.
The 76 will be used as a test pig if you will. If I like the install, I’ll do the 77 body on a rotisserie and put it on the 76 frame.

I thought he was trying to sell all of them not so long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom