The Great ONSC Gun Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man I’m glad I do my own reloads. These prices are getting crazy. Also I Finnish up my fn509c build. Then went to the range and tested everything out.

5B259AFD-E141-4EFB-846D-897D6E421F0F.jpeg

5B1E1A1E-4278-49DD-A551-E90BCC687BDD.jpeg

Really they have a limit?
Yup... 1
Had a 1 pistol sitting on the table while loading a rifle to shoot it. We got in trouble for having multiple firearms out, while the tacti-COOL fools next to us are going at it rapid fire with nothing being said to them. I will never forget the comment I heard from one of the tacticool guys: whcih was along the lines of "engage multiple targets at once" and then just rapid fire followed. Pretty sure they were a bigger threat than having 2 guns out with neither being able to fire right away.

Bought a new carry gun this week... I've liked the P365 but wanted to try an optic. The GGP & Zev slides with optic cut are $400 so I figured I'd rather have another gun than a $400 accessory. Bad news is that the new 43X MOS has a rail and it doesn't fit most 43 holsters so I have a custom on the way. Really excited to give this thing a whirl...

I'll be boating this weekend so hopeful I don't lose anything
43x.jpg

I lost everything in a friek canoe accident in July of last year. Darndest thing. Now all i have is a fishing pile attached to a really strong magnet. And a single shot shotgun.

I need a new carry.. getting too fat for my 19 to be comfortable anymore. Thinking something small. I like how my p64 feels so thinking along that size for my next

**Sold**

I think I'm going to sell my Glock 43 - single stack carry gun. I never fired it, but PO took it to the range one time. It looks like brand new. Is in the grey body vs all black.

I would want to sell it with all the associated parts as well for $620. Price below next to add'l items are msrp.
  • Trijicon Night Sights - $95
  • Threaded Extra Barrel - $160
  • 2 Glock Mags with expanded capacity - $20x2
  • New Sneaky Pete OTW holster - $70
  • ISB Leather Holster - $50+
  • Original box and tools and paperwork (not shown)
G43.jpg

Last edited:
And there I was, thinking that waking up at 2:00am was gonna suck...then I found this!

Did you get it? The torch?

And there I was, thinking that waking up at 2:00am was gonna suck...then I found this!

wtf are you thinking about at 2am? 🤣 Also, when does it arrive and will you send out a demo video?

Last edited:
I have these that could go to a new home.
Top is a 1964 30/30 Winchester.
Second is a 1891 Mauser Modelo Argentino 7.65.
Third POS Springfield 16ga.
First purchase can have the third one free. It would make a good lamp.
I probably still have the rest of the box of ammo purchased for the 30/30. Never used mush.
Not sure how many shots fired through the Mauser, as it was maybe my Grandfather’s in the war. I think I still have a few rounds laying around.
PM with any thoughts.
More to follow.
BAD6927C-1A38-430B-ADF0-A9B0530BFB11.jpeg

These items are going to new homes. 😀

I will see what else I have laying around.

Last edited:
I have these that could go to a new home.
Top is a 1964 30/30 Winchester.
Second is a 1891 Mauser Modelo Argentino 7.65.
Third POS Springfield 16ga.
First purchase can have the third one free. It would make a good lamp.
I probably still have the rest of the box of ammo purchased for the 30/30. Never used mush.
Not sure how many shots fired through the Mauser, as it was maybe my Grandfather’s in the war. I think I still have a few rounds laying around.
PM with any thoughts.
More to follow. View attachment 2660241
Interested in 30/30...how much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom