The Gluches - April 21st...Dual Ride with Midlands Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New guy with an old toy. 74 FJ40 adopted in December. Not sure what it is capable of yet only one off road venture thus far, but am looking forward to joining you guys down there. Would appreciate as much advice as I can get.

if you camp will you be riding sunday as well?

I will be leaving first thing in the AM sunday.

I will be leaving first thing in the AM sunday.

Jimbo and I will be riding Sunday, maybe we'll see you in passing, pass down any necessary info.
b

Sounds good. I'm sure you will have people crawling all over it.

Why would they do that with all those rocks to crawl over?
Don't worry packman, we'll keep a protective circle around the new baby. I'm rigging a shotgun rack on my FJ just in case.
b

Thanks for the support. I'm inviting all advice. I've got built in grandstands on the front for anyone needing a perch to look her over. You'll understand when you see it - the front guard is more like a cow killer than mere FJ protector.

Thinking of camping as well. Early Sun departure too.

Me + Cat + (possibly Brian) since it looks like our tray mtn trip is getting rained out.

[EDIT, Brian won't be joining us]

Last edited:
Dianne and I (with dog) plan on being there Saturday....looking forward to it. And thanks for giving me a reason to buy another set of wheels and tires :)

Longfields are in! :)

Morning folks. I called the Gulches this morning and put Camp Site 9 on reservation for Saturday night. That should hold between 10-12 tents. I also got the low down on the event:

Gates open at 9 AM
Parking is limited
85% of the trails will be open to ride outside of the event
It's $10 per person and $10 per truck. A bit more expensive than usual because of the event.
The camp site requres a $20 refundable deposit (which I'll cover).
Each "tent" is $10 per night.
We can ride all night, up until 3AM...fun fun night rides!
Friday night is booked up, so we won't be able to set up camp until later in the day when the camp site opens up.

That's all I got!

since yall are all camping out that night and i gotta work during the day ill probably ride out there that evening and meet some of yall at camp if yall dont mind me bargin in haha

yeah ill camp

I'm not going to camp, i live maybe 30 minutes away.

Everyone ready for tomorrow?

Heather and Rick can you pm me your cell numbers?

Steve S if you want to ride with me give me a call. You can just drive to my house and hitch a ride. I'll be up for a couple more hrs.

864-414-0563

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom