Builds The Boujee beater (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trying to be there Friday late afternoon.

It's going to stink. Should dump it further to the side or over the rear axle and to the wheel well.

Been a while, no real odor on the trail or the gravel back roads, and did this today.
Time for some big time maintenance.
0B333A2A-0728-4BE2-917C-9E2F2CA7DCA9.jpeg

180k. Oil change and timing belt.

Yeah me too, I even called off work.
Sitting at 7 degrees here.

I was up at 0300 this AM. From 0500-0600 it dropped 32*. Setting at a balmy -4 currently. I’ve been cooken’ the wood burner all day. Barley keeping up. I may have to resort to a wee dram of Preston Co branch water as a means of bio-antifreeze….Just say’en’.

Balmy 17 degrees here. The gas fired boiler is making the radiators nice and toasty. The single pane windows make sure no one can see in. That’s a mighty fine list of things to do. You got this brother.

Well I’m going to do a little more, timing belt, alternator, starter, radiator, rack and pinion and all the little bits in between.
if your rack is leaking you should check the rack upgrades if you wheel. Stellar Built has a Tundra solution for non-RCLT rigs that works I believe.

if your rack is leaking you should check the rack upgrades if you wheel. Stellar Built has a Tundra solution for non-RCLT rigs that works I believe.
I’ll definitely check them out, I am wanting to beef things up a bit.
I was thinking about going with the tie bo no from ACC.
5CC69565-C37F-40BD-BA11-A3BA53FF0556.png
I do wheel some but nothing like you.

I was thinking about going with the tie bo no from ACC. View attachment 3202942I do wheel some but nothing like you.
I have run those before I did RCLT and they do indeed make a HUGE difference. The rack itself is just undersized and gives up too easily.

I was thinking about going with the tie bo no from ACC. View attachment 3202942I do wheel some but nothing like you.
let me know what you think of them i have looked at them before as well but dont know if i should pull the trigger

let me know what you think of them i have looked at them before as well but dont know if i should pull the trigger

I have them on my rig and I had to thread my inner tie rods a little bit more to get them to fit right but they seem decent. The mounting of the boots to the sleeves is definitely worse than stock but so far hasn't been a problem. TBH you probably don't need them since you're not sending it and fixing an inner is actually really easy. I can do it in 15 minutes tops now that I've done it 3 times. Get this tool and bring it with you so you can get them off though

Amazon product ASIN B074NDR825

It gets sent sometimes.
I have them on my rig and I had to thread my inner tie rods a little bit more to get them to fit right but they seem decent. The mounting of the boots to the sleeves is definitely worse than stock but so far hasn't been a problem. TBH you probably don't need them since you're not sending it and fixing an inner is actually really easy. I can do it in 15 minutes tops now that I've done it 3 times. Get this tool and bring it with you so you can get them off though

Amazon product ASIN B074NDR825
A8F2A651-725F-4E3C-9465-ACC9B387E1A8.jpeg
DD3CEAEB-405D-4648-95D8-FD1B8458A55B.jpeg
028CB339-ACC8-426A-AAD8-B718988F2921.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom