The Beer Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

News to me didn't know I can't buy a 6pack at 845 in the morning on Sunday. :meh:

Oh I lost that round I'll be back at noon Shiner is calling my name

Oh I see, I should learn to read..... sheesh. I see you wrote that you aren't able to purchase - yeah, NC sucks - but they changed the law a couple of months ago, and it's up to each city/town/whatever to vote - they can now sell at 10am on Sundays if they change the local laws....

Nah reading is for the birds!

I'll have to ask and see when I go back. I just wasn't expecting it don't know if it's my lack of buying beer on Sunday mornings or just living in different states.

Nah reading is for the birds!

I'll have to ask and see when I go back. I just wasn't expecting it don't know if it's my lack of buying beer on Sunday mornings or just living in different states.

Probably different states - it was a big shock the first time I went in on a Sunday morning in NC to buy beer and was ridiculed........people were aghast that I would want to buy alcohol....on a Sunday.......before noon... :)

Probably different states - it was a big shock the first time I went in on a Sunday morning in NC to buy beer and was ridiculed........people were aghast that I would want to buy alcohol....on a Sunday.......before noon... :)

The first time it happened to me and the 300th time it did
Never got used to it...... pick up beer Sunday morning before heading out for the day.... seemed normal for me. But yeah some people's faces.. lol

From the weekend

Another great CO IPA
20171015_163008.jpg

Dead guy has always been one of my favorite ales out there and the Whiskey aged one is even better.
20171016_202422.jpg

Wasn't super impressed with this one from Stone... but hey it's stone.... it would be world class from any other brewery in my eyes. Lol

20171016_181808.jpg

That looks good, I'll have to try and find it...

I'm not sure if this is a special release or not.... I could send you one if I can get more... I grabbed the last one at the bottle shop. Not quite as good as Heady... but that is a DIPA but I think better than Focal Banger.

I'm not sure if this is a special release or not.... I could send you one if I can get more... I grabbed the last one at the bottle shop. Not quite as good as Heady... but that is a DIPA but I think better than Focal Banger.

Thanks for the offer, I'll check it out here and see if I can get it here.

Brewed up a 20g batch of our annual Christmas Ale, can’t believe it’s already our 5th year now. My wife and I have been homebrewing for 6 years, we average about 200g a year of primarily tropical and hop-forward farmhouse ales/sours (Think: Praire & Russian River). My wife works in marketing/editing and runs our brewery Instagram account, you can follow us at @woolleybrewingco

Looking forward to bringing beer to the next event we can make, I actually bought an EnviroCooler with the intention of turning it into a small 2.5g kegerator :beer:

020E1F6C-FBDA-41C6-9E86-3E71C637A700.jpeg

Office beer Friday lol

23101829_1334774119978686_3966110910094770176_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom