The Beer Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I also have to confess, I am pretty much looking for pint cans now. Selection has become great - easy to put in the ARB Fridge and not worry about as much.

Drank Arrogant Bastard out of a can today. Also had a Evil Twin Sumo in a Sidecar.

DHCD6OYWsAEaeg9.jpg

A hint of apricot. Not as sweet as Jai Alai or the Clown Shoes Guava I have had lately.

It's a Stone IPA kind of day.... although I did let in a voodoo ranger

From L to R
Voodoo Ranger Passion Fruit Imperial IPA
Jindia Pale Ale
Mocha IPA
Enjoy by 9-4 Unfiltered
Ghost Hammer IPA

20170820_140047.jpg

I've been enjoying the Voodoo Ranger series - how was the Passion Fruit Imperial IPA? Sounds good.....

I've been enjoying the Voodoo Ranger series - how was the Passion Fruit Imperial IPA? Sounds good.....

Only one I didn't have yet.

But those four stone IPAs were so unique and good i think it will fall flat personally

20170821_102455.jpg

The voodoo ranger passion fruit was really good. Still say the four stone IPA were better but it was still very good.

The deschutes is ok but that Ayinger is awesome... IMHO

Very cool on the Voodoo Ranger Passion Fruit - looked for it today, but couldn't find it.

No argument on the Ayinger - just finished that, but I do dig the marzen-like taste in the beginning and the clean finish at the end without the sweetness of the Deschutes......

Very cool on the Voodoo Ranger Passion Fruit - looked for it today, but couldn't find it.

No argument on the Ayinger - just finished that, but I do dig the marzen-like taste in the beginning and the clean finish at the end without the sweetness of the Deschutes......
try total wine

What kind is it?
FRom their website:

Our new summer seasonal delivers a delicious balance of sweet and tart! A wheat beer refreshed with pink-lemony essence, it’s neither a Radler nor a Shandy, but somewhere deliciously in-between. We use Lemondrop hops for aroma, real lemons for a fresh-squeezed citrus taste, and lemon zest for more…. zest! Enjoy this uniquely created summer slammin’ ale!ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom