the beast has awoken

been gettin alot of crap cuz i wasnt done yet, but fianlly she breathed fire on saturday.

what i had done over the past months are as follows.

30 longs
front and rear lockers
6 stud knuckles
6 stud 4x4 labs hysteer
beadlocks ruffstuff
rear stinger/ tire carrier
36" iroks

im in the process of instaling ram assist,

so you can see i have been busy.

what do you think
IMG_1772[1].jpg
IMG_1773.jpg
IMG_1776.jpg

LC_Hamma

The Anti-Leafer
Nice job on adding bulletproof beef! I'd lose the Bushwacker fender flares or the trail will take them anyway. What lockers you running & where's the winch? Wheelbase stretch not in the plans? ;p

Nice job on adding bulletproof beef! I'd lose the Bushwacker fender flares or the trail will take them anyway. What lockers you running & where's the winch? Wheelbase stretch not in the plans? ;p

i run them till they get destroyed, aussie lockers front and rear, front springs flipped and the rears im looking to round up some 55springs, winch is in the wish box, i think metaltech cage is next though.

1phrogguy

SILVER Star
Cam,

How do those tires ride? BTW your hard work has turned out very nice. I am jealous.

Hey Hey, I know I gave you crap to finish it. It looks awesome, and assuming you went with the same tire you made the poll about then i think they turned aout looking pretty good. I really dig the red beadlock ring. Wheres the Spare?

Hey Hey, I know I gave you crap to finish it. It looks awesome, and assuming you went with the same tire you made the poll about then i think they turned aout looking pretty good. I really dig the red beadlock ring. Wheres the Spare?

yes i went with the same tire but a different rim, the spare is not locked yet, i welded the inner to a 15x10 incher as in the thread " tire opinions needed" so that burned up a ring so then i only had 4 left, so as soon as dan can get me on ittl be done.

I'm gonna say this once cause it agrivates me to no end and then I'll keep my mouth shut.

Those six stud knuckles are one of the coolest things Marlin has come up with yet. But he tried and tried and could not get them manufactured, and now the company started by his former employee who was farming out all his manufacturing when neccessary has introduced the six stud knuckles. I can't bring myself to accept them.
I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom