Teyes Head Unit 07-2015 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone try one of these out?

TEYES CC3 2K For Toyota Land Cruiser 11 200 2007 - 2015 Car Radio Multimedia Video Player Navigation stereo GPS Android 10 No 2din 2 din dvd

I like that it’s got an OEM style panel/physical buttons. I am just concerned about cutting into the factory brackets. Not sure if it’s reversible.

TEYES CC3 2K For Toyota Land Cruiser 11 200 2007 - 2015 Car Radio Multimedia Video Player Navigation stereo GPS Android 10 No 2din 2 din dvd

I like that it’s got an OEM style panel/physical buttons. I am just concerned about cutting into the factory brackets. Not sure if it’s reversible.
Interesting. What are you seeing that looks like you have to cut something. I have a 16” Tesla style HU and “not reversible” would be a no go for me. These things are cool but can be glitchy.

Interesting. What are you seeing that looks like you have to cut something. I have a 16” Tesla style HU and “not reversible” would be a no go for me. These things are cool but can be glitchy.
I’ve got a JDM import so it might be worth it, but yeah the cutting part is a little concerning. I tried to ask the seller about it, but..their English is pretty rubbish.

IMG_5026.jpeg
Here is the part that needs to be trimmed.

Also I believe you lose control of the rear AC in the back of the center console.

I installed the Teyes CC3 last year. The integration is awsome. Sound quality is superb. I am very happy. the new 2K CC3 should be even better.

I installed the Teyes CC3 last year. The integration is awsome. Sound quality is superb. I am very happy. the new 2K CC3 should be even better.
Do you have a USDM 200? I thought these can’t be installed due to the integrated climate controls on the early models i.e. 2008.

But you had to purchase the HVAC controls down below?
No,
The fitting for the lc200 sold separately for this head unit.
See this link:

My shop ordered both for me and made the installation in less than an hour.
You should prepare a date SIM card for the unit to connect to the internet

Thanks, that's good to hear! did you have to cut anything to install yours?

But you had to purchase the HVAC controls down below?
On their site, they have different panel/units based on which model you have.
1696370217274.png

I think Aifer has an LC without the integrated HVAC controls but I could be wrong.

Did you end up buying one? I'm curious how it's working?

Install did not go as expected. Installer found that the unit might not be compatible with US Spec lc200. There is no audio. Some parts were also missing. Following up with Teyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom