Wanted Temp Gauge - 73 F Engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FixedIt

SILVER Star
Joined
Oct 31, 2011
Threads
44
Messages
690
Location
Tampa, FL
Location
United States
Evening all! I am in need of a functional temp gauge for a 73 F engine. The rest of my gauge cluster works, but the temp gauge does not work.

Thank you in advance!

Dave
 
Pretty sure I Have this. '73 specific. unfortunately, gauges are Labor-intensive to package for shipping .
 
Mark, I'll give ya a call tmrw about it and potentially some other parts.

If anyone has this temp gauge though I'd be stoked! Thanks!

Dave
 
IMG_0018.webp
 
Thanks Mark! Got swamped and couldn't call you.

My gauges are in a different order (oil, temp, fuel, amm), and the speedo goes to 100 mph. Based on your pic I think my cluster may be older than 73.
 
If it's older than '73, it would have a threaded speedo cable , not a clip on.
 
It is threaded! I remember now that I had to get a threaded speedo cable. So it is pre 72. Thanks for that clarification!
 
John, thanks man! Here's the front, but I don't have a pic of the back and it along with my 40 and all my stuff is in my warehouse 2 hours away! I think it is a "second gen" gauge, and the speedo is definitely screw-on.

IMG_0702_zpsemhiltgg.jpg


Thanks for your help!
 
I guess I've been scooped. There is no doubt I have plenty of gauges JOHN.
IMG_1139.webp
 
Oh man I didn't want to start anything!

I really appreciate both your expertise and ability to score amazing parts. I'll get in touch Today with you both.

Thanks!

Dave
 
Dave, I am out of town attending a land use meeting today. I will return your call tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom