Tech Day / Wrench Night 2017 (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Which one of you all is Scott?
original.jpg

Scott's on the left and Brian is on the right. Or is Brian on the left and Scott on the right. He'll I don't know, damn twins confuse me

They all look alike

Joe, will you have a suitable vehicle for taking an engine hoist home with you if I bring it with?

Joe, will you have a suitable vehicle for taking an engine hoist home with you if I bring it with?

Yeah, I'll be driving the 80. Should be able to slide right in the back.

love you guys. you always know how to warm up my 16:9 eyes.

We will be staying at my brothers in Lockport Saturday night.

Scott and Stanley have the place all to themselves.

Excuses excuses........I've been out of town the last 2 weekends and will be out of town next weekend, gunna stay home this weekend.
Will miss my Homies

Excuses excuses........I've been out of town the last 2 weekends and will be out of town next weekend, gunna stay home this weekend.
Will miss my Homies

Priorities, priorities... We know what homie means to you.

Not a bad place to be if you like about anything on 4 wheels....and someone else is paying for the trip.
IMG_3204.JPG
IMG_3238.JPG
IMG_3242.JPG
IMG_3244.JPG
IMG_3246.JPG

This was in a perfect Powerwagon......perfect except for the price, $95k.

In
IMG_3197.JPG

Buy me a souvenir and I will like you again.

Ok, the day is finally upon us. Please enter through the north service door. Don't knock on the garage door, no one will hear you. Bring something to share to eat and a bottle of something good. I have responded to all that pm'd me, if you didn't reach back then I don't know. Preordered and paid event shirts are in and set aside, the remaining ones can be purchased for twenty dollars each. Only seven left. We have a few projects lined up to work on. Bring a camp chair to sit on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom