Take-apart door hinges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I talked to my laser cutter about helping me R&D parts for the ambulance door hinges. I can't promise any timeframe, but will be working on making that happen finally.

Just put my hard top and doors back on for the winter today, and was reminded again what a PITA it is to put the ambulance doors on. Can't wait for your hinges Matt!

On the other hand, swapping-out my tube doors for the hard driver and passenger doors was the easiest and quickest part of the whole deal, thanks to my quick hinges.

Praying for this guy...

Matt, I never got around to telling you how much I like the hinges, they are installed and not only me, but everybody that sees them love them...we are working on the half doors now and I expect thats when they will really come into play...thanks again...BTW quickly being able to take off the rear doors...great idea..Lee

Lee,

Post up when you can, let us know how you survived the Typhoon.

For everyone else, Lee was my first international customer, and as far as I know lives right where the Typhoon hit the Phillippines.

Matthew

Lee,

Post up when you can, let us know how you survived the Typhoon.

For everyone else, Lee was my first international customer, and as far as I know lives right where the Typhoon hit the Phillippines.

Matthew

I was wondering/concerned about this when I heard where this typhoon had struck.

Prayers not just for Lee, but for the whole area.

Don

I sould have posted this sooner soo...... Anyhooter I installed these on my "Cloned FJ45" and I have to say these hinges are very top notch and I'm very satisfied. Very smooth bushings and hinge pin movement. Piece of cake to install. Bolt hole alignment was perfect. If your in the market for quick release hinge/ quick off doors like I was dont hesitate. Awesome job Matthew:beer:

Just tried to order a set and the your site says "the store is closed"?

SSCR, I just saw this post. Sorry for the late reply. Has anyone else had this problem recently? If so, just PM me and I will get you taken care of after I get back home. I'm currently out of town on a work trip.

In Bakersfield...

I sould have posted this sooner soo...... Anyhooter I installed these on my "Cloned FJ45" and I have to say these hinges are very top notch and I'm very satisfied. Very smooth bushings and hinge pin movement. Piece of cake to install. Bolt hole alignment was perfect. If your in the market for quick release hinge/ quick off doors like I was dont hesitate. Awesome job Matthew:beer:

Thanks DWitcher. Awesome rig! Thanks for having me over to check it out and hang out a bit. Maybe I can take you up on a beer and bonfire night before I head back to the great white Midwest.

Matthew

SSCR, I just saw this post. Sorry for the late reply. Has anyone else had this problem recently? If so, just PM me and I will get you taken care of after I get back home. I'm currently out of town on a work trip.

No problem, I'll get in touch after the holidays. Thanks

I have been looking for someone to transfer my paper drawings into a digital file for parts cutting. Our recent winter weather has put a major damper on life and just getting to my buddy's shop to work on the front door hinges. I will keep working on the ambulance door hinges and keep you all posted of their development.

Matthew

I can do cad work for you if you need what format are you looking for?

I do a lot of 3D cad work on the side. For the record I just installed my hinges and they are awesome!!

Well it's doors off time here in California already. What use to be a dreadful chore unbolting hinges, straining to hold the door, scratching the damn paint is now all gone. These Quick-hinges are the wat to go. Super easy to remove now. Thanks Matthew for the awesome product. :cheers:

Although the PayPal link gives you a server error, you can order through the "Order Now" button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom