Stock height suspension options - Dobinsons (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I might be switching out my stock height OME springs for a set of Hornet green springs in the near future. Once I build a rear bumper with tire swing out (OE spare setup is crusty) plus 2 MTBs and rack, it's going to be too much for the OME rear springs to handle (I think).

Is there a variable rate option rated for extra load (front bumper)?

Is there a variable rate option rated for extra load (front bumper)?
No, the 40mm front option is the lowest height option to suit that extra weight. Some guys do run the stock height fronts with a bumper and winch on the standard stock height coils, and then add a spacer if they're looking for more clearance above that.

No, the 40mm front option is the lowest height option to suit that extra weight. Some guys do run the stock height fronts with a bumper and winch on the standard stock height coils, and then add a spacer if they're looking for more clearance above that.
Ah gotcha, thanks for the response (via PM as well). I'm responding here in case it's helpful for anyone else.

On lift height, I've been wanting to stay below 2" to avoid any castor adjustments or issues and generally feel 1" over stock is just perfect especially if/when I move to 285's. Performance wise are the guys with stock height fronts + spacers + bumpers pretty happy with that setup? I'd love to see an example of how that sits if you (or anyone reading) has one handy!

Dobinsons sale starts Monday the 8th. Click here for full details:

November Sale.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom