Stock Front Recovery Point Photo Request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Transport hook according to the picture on Partsouq.

upload_2017-10-20_6-26-36.png

I may have two just hanging out. It's snowing at the moment so can't really look until Tuesday. If I have them and bolts just pay the shipping.

I've got two in the garage from when I installed heavy-duty recovery points. If you want them, they're yours for the cost of shipping.

same here. I have 2 in my garage you can have

I've got two in the garage from when I installed heavy-duty recovery points. If you want them, they're yours for the cost of shipping.
What type did you install?

I have a pair of Black Peak Supply 80 series mounts in place of the OEM mounts. I can't for the life of imagining them failing.

Black Peak Supply does not appear to carry their recovery points any longer. However they were exactly the same as those that @reevesci at Trail Tailor makes.. Featured Products I am sure they are super bomb-proof as all of his stuff appears to fall into that category. So look him up if you are in need of some great products!

What type did you install?

I installed four of the red Trail Tailor recovery brackets. The stock hardware wasn't long enough so I used flanged hex bolts (M12x1.25, 50 mm long, 10.9... I think) and beville spring washers. Bel Metric has the hardware, or you could try McMaster, but they are extra fine pitch thread, or some nonsense.

Does anyone know what size bolts you need for (1) each of the front recovery points, and (2) each of the rear recovery points, and what strength rating I should get?

Box Rocket - Can you give me some details on your front bumper setup type/lights/winch?
Looks great, I have a black '96 with an OME/34s and want to do something other than an ARB. I'm in Alabama (Roll Tide), but want to get it out to the Nat'l Parks in Utah and up to Yellowstone/Glacier when its sorted. Thanks in advance!

Box Rocket - Can you give me some details on your front bumper setup type/lights/winch?
Looks great, I have a black '96 with an OME/34s and want to do something other than an ARB. I'm in Alabama (Roll Tide), but want to get it out to the Nat'l Parks in Utah and up to Yellowstone/Glacier when its sorted. Thanks in advance!
Custom bumper. Lights are 7" Hella Optilux HIDs. Winch is ComeUp Seal Gen2 9.5rs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom