STLCA Nashville Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

anyone else? See you guys tonight at the sportsman :beer:

Meeting tomorrow night (thrs april 21st) 7 pm @ the sportsmans

Hey Andy,

I think we are out this week. A bunch of us are making rounds for Easter and I know I won't be able to make it. Unless some of the other cruiser heads chime in, it may not be worth the trip.

Thanks for the heads up. If no one else chimes in i will call it off. Id hate to burn a tank of gas to eat by myself. By the way next months meeting will be held at GSMTR!!!! Get yourselves registered if you havent allready. (i didnt see any Nash addys on the reg. page)

Next Nash Meeting JUNE 16th (thrs) @ Sportsmans grill. Post up if you plan to be there.

I plan on attending. The meeting time is 7 PM CDT and it is at the Sportsman on 21 st Ave. Andy, carpool ?

I'll stop by and pick you up

Work permitting I'll be there

I'm a new 1995 fzj80 (w/140K) owner down in Spring Hill. Probably can't make it this time but will try for next meeting. My rig is stock, but I got lucky and found one with lockers! Will be a little while before I can build it and do any trail runs (wife and i are expecting our 4th kid in a few months). But when the time comes I look forward to meeting everyone.

On another note any recommendations on cruiser techs in the area? looking to do all the work myself but need someone knowledgeable to give it a good look over to see what I need to fix other than the standard baseline stuff (fluids, plugs/wires, hoses, etc.)

Meeting tonight. 7 pm

On another note any recommendations on cruiser techs in the area? looking to do all the work myself but need someone knowledgeable to give it a good look over to see what I need to fix other than the standard baseline stuff (fluids, plugs/wires, hoses, etc.)

I don't know of any Cruiser techs, I handled the maint. myself when I had mine like most others do.

Andy and I are at the Sportsman where are the rest of you??

Sorry guys, didnt get back into town until 10pm last night. Were you the only 2 that showed? That sucks

Just stamping my ticket here so I get updates. Would love to make a meet. Which sportsman is it?

Just stamping my ticket here so I get updates. Would love to make a meet. Which sportsman is it?

The one on 21 st ave. and Childerns Way. It is the Third Thursday of the month next meeting will be July 21.

The one on 21 st ave. and Childerns Way. It is the Third Thursday of the month next meeting will be July 21.

Cool, I'll mark it on my calendar. Looking forward to meeting some of the other local heads. Thanks. :beer:

I would like to try and start making these meetings as well, but will be in the Boundary Waters on the 21st, maybe next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom