STLCA Nashville Meetings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the meeting still this thursday? I plan on coming down for it.

Yes as long as people post up they will attend. The meeting will be at 7 PM CDT upstairs at the Sportsman on 21 st Ave.

Im planning on being there with Joel. Hopefully Dave can make it too

Hey Matt are you coming?

Im planning on being there with Joel. Hopefully Dave can make it too

Hey Matt are you coming?

I guess you mean me? ;p Yeah, I'm planning on making an appearance. Looking forward to meeting the other addicts.

"Hello my name is Matt..."

-"HI MaaaAAtt."

"..and I am addicted to cruisers."

-"Be strong, stay strong."

I guess you mean me? ;p Yeah, I'm planning on making an appearance. Looking forward to meeting the other addicts.

"Hello my name is Matt..."

-"HI MaaaAAtt."

"..and I am addicted to cruisers."

-"Be strong, stay strong."
I thought he might be talking to me as I'm matt too

All Matt's are invited to attend!! :D

Yeah if your buying! :D

Looking forward to it guys. I'll be the guy with the glasses and a goatee looking kind of lost.

I have no money. Ya sure can't make a livin' selling Land Cruiser parts anymore.
Maybe I'll get there early and stand beside the Broadway exit with a "I need food" sign.

Ya but what about all them bike parts.:)

Enjoyed meeting everybody last night. Seems like a good group. Hope to catch you all next time.

Later,
The other Matt ;)

Thanks to everyone who came out to the meeting last night. It was great to see a lot of new faces. I hope you guys will come back next month.

Well hot ****, I am glad I tried out this clubhouse tab finally. I will definitely check back in a few weeks to see when the next meeting is. Maybe bring the :princess: and baby girl. Hate I just missed this months. Oh well hope to see you all next month.

Tucker

Sorry im being a slacker. AUG meeting is Thrs the 18th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom