STLCA Nashville Meetings

DSLTOY

As of now the 18 works for me. Jonathan I will pick up the alxe that evening if you are going to be arround.

72cruiser

As of now the 18 works for me. Jonathan I will pick up the alxe that evening if you are going to be arround.

hey roger, i'm actually going to be out of town, but you can still pick up the axle. i'll set it aside on the driveway when i head out. if either of my roommates are home, you can pay them or ask for some help picking stuff up.

sorry i'm goin to have to miss this one.

malphrus

Thanks to everyone who came out for last nights meeting! It was great meeting everyone. I would like to decide on an official day of the month to hold meetings and would like your input. Thursday nights work best for me. So what would you say to third thursday of the month, 7pm cst @ the sportsmans grill? next question do we want to have a dec. meeting or will that be too difficult with the holidays?

Sorry for being a week late but Thanks to everyone who braved the snow for the meeting. Roads in nash. where a little icey but not too bad. The area between manchester and murfresburo got a freakin blizzard. Took me almost 3 hrs to get home. See everyone in Feb. (17th)

Top Bottom