Stereo Knob? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973Guppie

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.noahsarkstlc.com
I am working on a client's 1997 FZJ80 40th collectors edition. The radio is missing the volume knob. The stereo model # is 56807 and is the combo cd tape deck. I am wondering if others have found a suitable replacement? I called the dealer and the part is discontinued. If anyone has a knob laying around or willing to part with please PM me.

Thank You,

Noah

If you can take pictures and measurements, i can print you one.

I appreciate that! If I can't procure one I will let you know. Next time I toss an OEM radio I will pull the knobs, lol.

take a pic of the face of the radio. i might have one that style. if i do you just pay shipping and its yours.

thank you sir.....
IMG_0190.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg

There has to be dumpster of those decks out some one could pull one from. If I had mind I would ship, but its long gone.

There has to be dumpster of those decks out some one could pull one from. If I had mind I would ship, but its long gone.

right? I have pulled probably a dozen in the past several years. gonna yank the knobs from now on.

For techy curiosity sake, wonder if the OD si the same as many toyota decks out there of that vintage?

I had to replace a Denon home theatre volume knob some years ago, across many models they were the same.

For techy curiosity sake, wonder if the OD si the same as many toyota decks out there of that vintage?

I had to replace a Denon home theatre volume knob some years ago, across many models they were the same.

I tried a few from amazon that were for foreign makes but no luck, it would be nice to know an aftermarket source

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom