Steering Wheel pulls to the left while on the gas pedal, back to normal when off the gas.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My beloved 100 series has really been ignored lately with the purchase of a fixer upper house in October. The LC is my second car so I rarely drive it to commute. I recently drove it and noticed a significant steering wheel pull while on the gas pedal, and sudden release while off the gas pedal. Anyone have any ideas what's up?

Have you adjusted the torsion bars lately to level the suspension? It sounds like torque steer from having the front of the truck too high.

It's does sit "level", but I was like that for a whole year before any issues. Last mod I did that I could remember was slee diff drop.

I had that problem as well. In my case, I tried multiple alignments at different shops, nothing worked- finally got fixed when the guys at Forge Specialty here in VA adjusted the torsion bars so that the rake was correct and the front of the truck was sitting level from side to side (one torsion bar was to adjusted correctly).

its been a while since I have checked my fender height on all 4 sides. I will check into my torsion bars and hopefully that cures it. Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom