Spotted???? (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ran into a guy last week who was headed to do that trail so he could get the badge—I was like, “I think it’s like a fire road; come with me on Bald Mountain Jeep Trail.” He was having none of it—needed that badge.
That’s apparently a big thing in the heep community. I speak to a few guys on 10m ham radio that have Heeps and they are all about running the trails to get those merit badges.

That’s apparently a big thing in the heep community. I speak to a few guys on 10m ham radio that have Heeps and they are all about running the trails to get those merit badges.
1650676637437.gif

First gen 4Runner with the top off. Also a sweet Taco TRD Pro in front of me but that's a buddy of mine so maybe that shouldn't count.

PXL_20220424_175547942.jpg

I dont know..... have you had a Big Mac lately?

I keep meaning to get out to Melt but haven't yet.

I dont know..... have you had a Big Mac lately?

I keep meaning to get out to Melt but haven't yet.
its worth the trip.
I was doing training in Leesburg and was there 2 times a week for a few months... went there just about every time !!! Just worked my way down the menu and it was all good!

1651195299716.png

He doesn’t get on here much 😉

Saw this in a parking lot in Tualatin Oregon Monday. I don't even know what it is.....but I like it....

View attachment 2995698

What are you doing in Tualatin and also on CLCC page? You local to DMV area or just Stump Town? I grew up in Portland before moving to NOVA in 2010...

In any case, that's some variation of a 70 series Land Cruiser. I think the leaf springs mean it's not a Prado version, it's a heavy duty Land Cruiser and depending on the engine could be a BJ73, FJ70, FZJ70... square front means it's pre 2007. Being in the US with Oregon plates means it's at least 25 years old. Likely JDM version with that fender mirror. Not sure how to narrow it down further than that without spending more time digging. Nice lookin truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom