Spotted thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whoops. Maybe these images will work.

14034993_1119886131425150_2579104137978232363_n.jpg

14068118_1119885944758502_1473782879849252797_n.jpg

Saw this beauty tonight. Diesel, 4x4 labs rear bumper, probably ARB front, and a snorkel on the passenger side.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

In Colorado... I did not get a picture of the cleanest offroading 45 I have ever seen. Bright green with cage in bed holding spare. Came from Colorado Springs.
P8280266.jpg
P8300453.jpg
P8290405.jpg
P8280221.jpg

Dave's not here.

Saw this on I 70 coming back last weekend

image.jpeg

Saw this nice 60 in my neighborhood while we were out walking Saturday morning. Looks like it's being prepped for paint.

60 series.jpg

next to four-wheel parts and Oakland Park. Has a sticker of DUane's in the back corner for techtofab
image.jpeg

Spotted this outside the Patio Pancake in Salida, CO with Johnson County plates. Ran into him later at the gas station. He lives just a few miles from me in South OP. But this rig stays in Salida year round. Told him about the club, but couldn't get a feel for his interest level. As we pulled away, Rosey said I sounded like a stalker. I guess that's what happens when an introvert tries to act like an extrovert.

20160920_101055.jpg
20160920_101114.jpg

Spotted this outside the Patio Pancake in Salida, CO with Johnson County plates. Ran into him later at the gas station. He lives just a few miles from me in South OP. But this rig stays in Salida year round. Told him about the club, but couldn't get a feel for his interest level. As we pulled away, Rosey said I sounded like a stalker. I guess that's what happens when an introvert tries to act like an extrovert.

View attachment 1336165 View attachment 1336166

Funny, we did Georgia pass a month ago (Jefferson, CO to Frisco) and passed a Jeep on the trail with MO plates - he lived in Grandview and his buddy lived here in raymore about 5 minutes from our house. It always ends up being a small world when we're in CO

Spotted @cjmoon this morning on the way to work.

cjmoon1.png

cjmoon2.png

Talked to this guy, he works for Chux's trucks
IMG_6386.JPG

It always ends up being a small world when we're in CO

I think many of you know that I now live out here in Colo Sprgs; when you visit, drop me a line and I'll be your 910 (not quite 911) for help, should you need it. Half k will attest, I was prepared to run parts to him in Buena Vista, ,but he MacGuyver'd his way to a solution.

I think many of you know that I now live out here in Colo Sprgs; when you visit, drop me a line and I'll be your 910 (not quite 911) for help, should you need it. Half k will attest, I was prepared to run parts to him in Buena Vista, ,but he MacGuyver'd his way to a solution.

Still saved my butt though with that recommendation to Redline Land Cruisers ! As hard as that wind was blowing on the return trip, I'm not sure we would have made it with only one control arm bolt. Hoping you and I have time for a beer next year when I come out.

Reactions: SAS
Met Andrew, I guy that is running ROKC down the north bottoms, a rock climbing gym. Just a couple blocks from smoking guns barbecue. You always know who the fat guy is who gives references from good restaurants.. but I digress. Beautiful 60, set up real well to Overland. Nice little GM humming that thing down the highway. By the way the gym is incredible, well laid out, will be going back again

IMG_6430.JPG

Should head that's a 4 x 4 labs rear bumper, ARB front, RTT and solar panels on the roof, just build a Rear storage drawer system. ACC helped with the motor install

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom