Spotted thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_5441.JPG
IMG_5446.JPG
62 was seen last night at the commuter parking at the triangle (as seen on here previously) and the LX at Golden Corral tonight in raymore, sporting a TAC decal

The 60 looks like Andrew from ROKC.

Just making its way from Colorado to Indiana. Transport dropped off a vehicle at the Ford dealership, unfortunately not the FJ40. I did see it had a clean Vortec V8 installation under the hood.

View attachment 1356293

I almost bought that one. Guy wanted $16k...dealer bought it and slapped a paint job on it and it sold for $26k.

I almost bought that one. Guy wanted $16k...dealer bought it and slapped a paint job on it and it sold for $26k.

Makes sense. I have more pictures and when one of them showed a rusty steering stabilizer the shiny blue paint job didn't quite make sense.

So many titles I can think of .? Think my favorite is MythBusters next season other uses for duct tape
IMG_6813.JPG

In Columbia.

IMG_4288.JPG

Spotted in St. Louis. Clayton.
IMG_6869.JPG

KCI long-term parking again
IMG_6911.JPG
IMG_6913.JPG
IMG_6914.JPG
IMG_6915.JPG
IMG_6916.JPG

I think I've seen that tacoma at the airport the last 2 times I've flown. and that's twice in the last year.

I saw a nice looking 80 off 69 and 151st. It was in the parking lot near pizza shop. When I was getting of the highway Friday evening black 35ish mud tires arb type bumper. it was from distance.

Dude, that's Mitch...u know his rig. His crew hangs in the parking lot behind that McDonalds (in front of Pizza Shop) or Target across the street. And no, all those donut trails in Target aren't from his LX...couple of the kids have some pretty hopped up cars.

I know Mitch's rig. this didn't have a roof rack or rear bumper. it was black

Just saw a really nice silver 80 with a snorkel and roof rack and rear lights at 151st and Antioch in Overland Park. (About 7:15 PM Sunday 2/19/17)

He acknowledged me, and I reciprocated. Mine is the black one with winch and four lights on the front.

Just saw a really nice silver 80 with a snorkel and roof rack and rear lights at 151st and Antioch in Overland Park. (About 7:15 PM Sunday 2/19/17)

He acknowledged me, and I reciprocated. Mine is the black one with winch and four lights on the front.
That sounds like Mitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom