split case twin-stick kits!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Georg,

post updated since all my questions are solved :)

Missing all parts from the red oval. Missing both shifter knobs.

Also don't know what is the purpose of the small plastic thing and the other metal part.

Why the one part has recess (countersink) and the other not?
Should I really drill the big L-shaped rod?

Twin sticks 001[1].jpg

2017-07-16 17.32.18.jpg

2017-07-16 17.32.08.jpg

2017-07-16 17.31.52.jpg

Last edited:
1) I'm sorry you're disappointed. If you're not happy with the kit then you're welcome to send it back for a full refund.
2) the shift knobs are shipped tucked into the shifter boot to protect them from scratches or shipping damage. Please check, I'm fairly certain they're in the boot.
3) you ordered the "standard kit". The picture you posted above is for the "doubler setup" which you don't need for your application.
4) you never mentioned that you wanted to use this on a vacuum shifted case. This kit isn't designed to convert your vacuum case to ma handicap shifting. I responded to your pm with a link to that conversion and helpful info.
5) yes, you have to drill the L-shaped rod. Please refer to pics and info early in this thread and it'll give you all the info you need.
6) I updated the original post with more info regarding vacuum shifted cases to avoid possible misunderstandings in the future

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Last edited:
1. ok
2. OH, thanks, they are there. Sorry. And they are looking good!
3. I still don't know, how I connect it to the 2WD/4WD rod when I have there no parts for it (as you mentioned before, I should receive ALL parts etc...)
4. yes, your responses were very helpful, thanks for them
5. ok
6. thanks

You have to use a 2-4 shift rail from a mechanically shifted Tcase.
The rail from a vacuum case doesn't incorporate a dented function.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

I was really happy with the 2 kits I've purchased. Sure, I could have fabricated something like this myself and spent tons of time sourcing all of the various bits and pieces. I may have even saved a few dollars if I value my time at $0/hr. I think this kit is a very good value for the price.

You have to use a 2-4 shift rail from a mechanically shifted Tcase.
The rail from a vacuum case doesn't incorporate a dented function.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids
I will solve this another way.

Could you respond to my questions please?

How do you connect the 2wd/4wd rod to the new rod?
What is the plastic thing for?

Thanks

Look close at the area you circled in the pic. You will see the plastic piece fits in the 2/4 selector the ball fits in the arm of the twin stick.

Thanks for all the hints.

I've finally finished this GREAT improvement...

Everything works now, thanks Georg for this very good product.

2017-08-13 11.32.15.jpg

2017-08-13 11.32.08.jpg

2017-08-12 16.28.24.jpg

2017-08-12 16.28.15.jpg

2017-07-22 16.09.31.jpg

@Komanche are you using any sort of seal? It looks like you cut up a vacuum assembly and bolted that piece where the seal & boot would normally be.

No, there are two oil seals, 6mm and 7 mm thick. Inside the transfer case, there is space for it. 23 mm inside dia and around 40 outside dia, I have not the drawing anymore...
See drawing, I made for you :)

and the cover is cut part of the diaphragm cover

t-case.png

No, there are two oil seals, 6mm and 7 mm thick. Inside the transfer case, there is space for it. 23 mm inside dia and around 40 outside dia, I have not the drawing anymore...
See drawing, I made for you :)

and the cover is cut part of the diaphragm cover

View attachment 1516837

I thought the same thing when I looked at your pics above; where is the seal?!

Neat idea!!!!!!

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I never got an email notification that you ( or anybody else ) had replied to this thread.

Thanks again for the order, I'm glad you're happy with the kit.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

Hey all.
I’m selling my Cruiser so I have a brand new twin stick kit and a 60 series trans top cover with shifter to help relocate the throw on a 40 series with an H41-42 when installing a doubler. All supplied from Georg.
Got a brand new NWF Blackbox too.
PM me for more details.
Sorry for the jack.

Still available Georg? The scout needs twin sticks.

4l60e advance adapter adapter and split tcase.

Thabks for the replies guys!!!!

Yes these kits are readily available and in stock. Feel free to call us at the shop 209-475-8808 if you have any questions or would like to place an order.
And obviously we also carry the Tcase and transmission rebuild kits as well as lots of other parts for your cruisers!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom