Southern Swine Soirée 2022 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Understood that the situation may be fluid, but it would be cool if there was a defined time and place the Thursday night crew was hanging tight for 15 min or something on Friday so folks who may get down there Friday could join up. Maybe a morning thing or a lunch stop?

(I'm not 100% sure when I'm getting down there - depends on weather which will influence extent of family participation..may be just me, maybe me and my boy, may be 2 kids and wife..)

Understood that the situation may be fluid, but it would be cool if there was a defined time and place the Thursday night crew was hanging tight for 15 min or something on Friday so folks who may get down there Friday could join up. Maybe a morning thing or a lunch stop?

(I'm not 100% sure when I'm getting down there - depends on weather which will influence extent of family participation..may be just me, maybe me and my boy, may be 2 kids and wife..)
For sure, we’ll pre run everything next week and we’ll share times/locations.

Maybe I won’t catch on fire this time…??? But maybe I will...?
Can we get a current photo of your fuse block?
Trying to come up with the Over/Under on miles traveled before the fire.

clay.jpg

Chewing gum wrapper was my go to. Rescued a friend late one night. Rich was traveling the Million Dollar Highway between Ouray and Silverton on his old Ford coupe with the aid of a flashlight. Juicy Fruit to the rescue! Headlights back on.

Looks like coffee will be supplied! We had a local vendor, steam shovel coffee, step in saying they wanted to give us 5lbs of coffee for the weekend. We’ll have some with breakfast or you can grab a scoop or two for your own if you prefer to make it a certain way.

96F60BF0-F024-4B9A-9F9D-C956E59A1B73.jpeg

SSS is in 9 days!

I’m putting rear pads on my Pig and hooking up hand throttle (cruise control) but am pretty ready.

It takes days and days to charge these radios, so starting that now too

View attachment 3137813
Swear Jar 🤣🤣! See if any of these LCMOFO can make it over thae Great Divide 😘. It's the Final Countdown 😳😯🤔😉😏🙂😘🤣🤣🤣🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

SSS is in 9 days!

I’m putting rear pads on my Pig and hooking up hand throttle (cruise control) but am pretty ready.

It takes days and days to charge these radios, so starting that now too

View attachment 3137813
Do you mind telling us why there’s a tip jar in your house Clay?

I will make a SSS some day. Just a lot of driving and Oct and Nov have a lot of family obligations.

@cruiserinsanity

My ole lady normally gets paid in singles, but we’re not too proud to take change. Pretty sure you have helped her before as she worked her way through college??! The disappearing rolled up dollar trick?
Reminds me of the joke about the wife going into prostitution to make ends meet. They count up them money one night and its $450.50. Husband ask, "who paid the 50 cents?" She answers "all of them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom