Southern Swine Soirée 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Graveyard cleanup happening for open house/camping at voodoo cruiser shop Thursday afternoon and night. Then heading off into the Shawnee Friday towards our weekend campground.

(37.6315607, -89.0089549)

View attachment 3124571
Can you spray for mosquitoes while you are at it 😆

Trails sound like like I need to bring the Oddball 80. I bent the 💩 out of it at the crawl so I got nothing to lose in the mud holes.

It’s going to the body shop at the end of the year so I might as well keep it on the trail podium until then

Can’t wait to see all you clowns

are y’all ready for this?
DFF78115-84B2-4D55-86AF-651D0AA28DDA.jpeg
EB879C42-19EE-4226-9800-0DE3EB184CFF.jpeg

***EVENT DETAILS***
Thursday-
Open house at voodoo cruisers
We’ll be at the shop all day, so those able to come.
Gps 37.631564, -89.008957
Camping and fire will be at the shop in the voodoo graveyard. cell signal is so-so with Verizon. Flushing bathroom and shower available. Remember to take it easy, your livers aren’t as well seasoned as the voodoo crew and you have two more nights

Friday-
Trail ride lead by @Voodoocruisers
We’ll all head to the Glen O Jones campground I’ll be staying there for those coming in on Friday. We’ll be at the upper part of the camp grounds
GPS for campground 37.6930715, -88.3895554
Cell signal is 2-3 bars with Verizon. Looks like pit toilets on side, not showers or hookups. There’s gas and general stores close by, Harrisburg (20min) is the closest town that will have a Walmart or anything else you need.

Saturday-
@Voodoocruisers will lead us again, trails will be tight but doable. Take your time and if it’s too much there are turn offs to get to the main road. Pork themed potluck that evening. Additional shenanigans possible

Sunday-
Possible trail ride for those who don’t need to hit the road. No promise, hangover’s get worse the older you get and you properly thought you could hang with the voodoo crew.

Misc-
-bring water, there’s some at the campgrounds but not at the sites
-bring brown water, because you’ll hate yourself if you run out
- make sure you always keep there person behind you in your mirror, especially at turns so we don’t get separated
-it will be dusty, keep a safe distance and speeds maybe run flashers or chase lights
-gmrs will be the main radio communication, channel 16 for the group. Lead, mid and tail will be on their own channels
-don’t taunt the local jeepers, they’re sensitive and don’t like to be called peasants.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom