Southern Comforts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yea, but can you drink'a beer
Jim
Cause I'm 5'7" at 190 and can run the 1/4 in 15 to 45 sec. depending on if I've had'a good "Sit down in da morning" and what the coffee has done to me.
They call me Rhino.

Last edited:
Chicken soft tacos with mashed avocado and fresh salsa.

J

IMG_20150403_142206_065.jpg

Ten-Four. I drive a desk, so food like that really does stick to the ribs.

@reevesci

You don't mess around. I just started browsing the food threads and you're tearing it up. Bravo. I'm taking notes.

@reevesci

You don't mess around. I just started browsing the food threads and you're tearing it up. Bravo. I'm taking notes.

We like our eats brother... Let me know if there is a recipe your interested in..I'll do my best to get it to you.. Most are in our imaginations.. Ha

J

Reactions: LEX
We like our eats brother... Let me know if there is a recipe your interested in..I'll do my best to get it to you.. Most are in our imaginations.. Ha

J

Oh, better believe I will sooner or later and thanks.

First time ever doing fried chicken. Buttermilk fried chicken, to be specific. Now I'm doomed to never lose weight. I've stayed away from it since we live so close to Price's Chicken Coop (look it up...national treasure) and I only eat it once a year at most. Quite happy with the results. Need to work on my seasoning blend a bit, though. Ignore the toaster oven. I ran out of clean counter top room. Fried chicken makes a huge mess.

IMG_4500.JPG

First time ever doing fried chicken. Buttermilk fried chicken, to be specific. Now I'm doomed to never lose weight. I've stayed away from it since we live so close to Price's Chicken Coop (look it up...national treasure) and I only eat it once a year at most. Quite happy with the results. Need to work on my seasoning blend a bit, though. Ignore the toaster oven. I ran out of clean counter top room. Fried chicken makes a huge mess.

View attachment 1143778

When I was in East TX, there was a place that made a HONEY CRISP FRIED CHICKEN..... Just driving by the place made you gain weight. But, OMG was it TASTY!

Good job JV

J

Just getting cool enough to make some chicken stew in the crock pot. Thinking next Wed. night and take to work for the peeps there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom