Southeast 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 25-27, 2015, Cullman, AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Am I in trouble again or are you directing your wrath towards someone else this time?
I don't think you ever got out of trouble Charles! :rimshot:

I'm gonna get him a miniature shower curtain to put up around it.....:)

More pics folks.... been a week for uploading and photoshopping bigger boulders and steeper inclines!

More pics folks.... been a week for uploading and photoshopping bigger boulders and steeper inclines!
If you had been present there would have been three 75 Series at the event. A small but proud group. :)

I accept my penance with grace and dignity...

This is for the children sir... for the children.....

I accept my penance with grace and dignity...

This is for the children sir... for the children.....
Next Fall's 70 Series event is already being planned. : )

And if you really want rocks, we can get them. I know of a certain half mile trail that usually takes 3-4 hours to run ;)

Liken' the new avatar Charles! Is that a Rob upgrade to the 75?!? One would think a turbo should suffice for all of your mall Crusin' needs!

Liken' the new avatar Charles! Is that a Rob upgrade to the 75?!? One would think a turbo should suffice for all of your mall Crusin' needs!
A "double secret" upgrade...... :)

That's true but not that nasty Pabst Blue Ribbon that our legal eagle brought to the event. I may have low standards but I have standards.

Even in Georgia it's poor form to criticize free beer.
Also, thank you for volunteering to bring the beverages for our next event!
Peter

Even in Georgia it's poor form to criticize free beer.
Also, thank you for volunteering to bring the beverages for our next event!
Peter
Darn, I was hoping you wouldn't notice that post and yes I'll supply the beverages for the next event. :)

If free beer is included in the description, methinks we may have a larger turn out :)

If free beer is included in the description, methinks we may have a larger turn out :)
I only have a partial case of Michelob Ultra and most of that is now dedicated to Peter so I'm not subject to legal action.

Last edited:
Hell, I could hear of Charles's beer offer from clear over on the 80's forum. No need to reserve a tailgate for me, I'll bring my own, or drink standing.

Hell, I could hear of Charles's beer offer from clear over on the 80's forum. No need to reserve a tailgate for me, I'll bring my own, or drink standing.
I thought you sophisticated 80 Series guys only drank Champagne.

Last edited:
"80 Series" Uh, that's like Miami Vice? Cheers? Dallas?

So a public thank you to the guys (and gal) who made the trip to Cullman a pleasant experience. Y'all are a gracious and generous crew and I hope to be invited back for Version 2.0 next year.

Sorry I had to blow out early - missed much of the wheeling and social stuff - my loss, but family duties were scheduled.

A special thanks to the Social Outreach Committee (you know who you are) - the goodies arrived in good order and have been put to use, including upgrade of my work station......

Some day when I have a truck with a motor in it, I hope to install these accessories at the rear. :cheers:

upload_2015-10-6_12-29-42.png

CULLMAN KNUCKLE HEADS......ER, KITS

With Onur's help, Terrain Tamer committed to provide 70 Series owners at the Cullman event with a special "thank you" for turning out.

Here are the folks that stepped up and we are happy to send them out this week:

Alberto, Eric, Peter, Nigel and Kerry.

If we missed you, send me a PM and we will get you hooked up.

Thanks again for a fine time. I can't wait until next year, whatever the venue may be!

:cheers:

"80 Series" Uh, that's like Miami Vice? Cheers? Dallas?

So a public thank you to the guys (and gal) who made the trip to Cullman a pleasant experience. Y'all are a gracious and generous crew and I hope to be invited back for Version 2.0 next year.

Sorry I had to blow out early - missed much of the wheeling and social stuff - my loss, but family duties were scheduled.

A special thanks to the Social Outreach Committee (you know who you are) - the goodies arrived in good order and have been put to use, including upgrade of my work station......

Some day when I have a truck with a motor in it, I hope to install these accessories at the rear. :cheers:

View attachment 1143596
As I redneck, living in the State where the movie Deliverance was filmed, I'm very offended by all these references to banjo music. Now if you will excuse me I'm going to practice my banjo for another :30 minutes and go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom