Southeast 70 Series Meet and Greet, September 25-27, 2015, Cullman, AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all 70 Series owners
Charles and I have picked a date to meet and talk 70 Series Tech (this is for you Mr. Moderator) and other issues (using PBR cans for sheet metal repairs in the field!) and want all owners and those interested in the 70 Series to meet up on the weekend of September 25, 2015 at Stony Lonesome OHV Park (www.stonylonesomeohv.us) in Cullman AL. Alberto may be making a cameo appearance and we may have a vendor or two.
This is not limited to folks in the southeast region of the USA so CDan, Karter, Ward and any of our mates from down under are all encouraged to attend. If someone wants to fly into Nashville, I could pick you up. If you fly into Atlanta, Charles, Onur and Larry D. are your drivers that weekend.
Stony Lonesome is a 1400+ acre park with trails as mild or wild as you would like. We'll probably do some light wheeling, consume some cold beverages, shoot the breeze and little else. Camping and cabins are available at the Park but we'll likely be roughing it in the Comfort Suites a little north of the Park.
If you've wanted to put a face to an avatar, this will be an opportunity! Come on down and spend some time with other folks that have spent their kids' college fund on a 25 year old truck! Good times!
Peter
p.s. This e-mail is all the planning I'm likely to do for this event. Charles is in charge from this point forward! <smile>

In.

If anyone does want to fly in, I'll be happy to accommodate picking them up from the flughafen...

Looking forward to it.

I will likely be able to accommodate anyone flying into CLT as well. My route of travel will probably go through ATL as well so could be backup for others.

I will plan to go but that is subject to job changes. I will be able to provide an update on my attendance by mid August.

soooo faaaaaar :-(
Peter and I tried to pick a location that would be equal distance for the guys in Kentucky, Ohio, North Florida, Mississippi etc. if we continue to do this in future years and I certainly hope we do, we will move the location annually to accommodate the majority.

Damn, Ward ... We step on a nerve?

;)

Yup ... Lots of double taps from my app lately as well

Yup ... Lots of double taps from my app lately as well

On edit: Like I said ;)

I entered my reply once and it posted twice .... As this one will likely do

I entered my reply once and it posted twice .... As this one will likely do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom