For Sale SOLD - Early Denso horn relay - for parts or rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

oregon fj

Serial rescuer of old vehicles
Threads
Denso horn relay. Off my early '64 FJ40. Might be the same for a 25, I don't know.

Non-working. I think the winding coil is shorted. Might be able to replace the guts with something modern?

$35 shipped.

IMG_1342.jpg

Ok. Let me know if it sells then. I’m interested. :)

Please consider me in line for purchase if these folks pass.
Thank you,
Jason

The ‘65 had a clear plastic cover, but the internals May be the same.
But the internals on this one are toast. So don't buy it for them.

Please consider me in line for purchase if these folks pass.
Thank you,
Jason
Will let you know if it becomes available again.

Well I might get in line as well. My '65 relay is working but is missing the plastic cover (plastic? sheez, come on Toyota) so every time I reach into the engine compartment on the passenger side I hit the relay and honk the horn. And I get to then unscrew myself from the ceiling lol. In line, but I'm cheap and only need the cover, so I'm cheap.

Well I might get in line as well. My '65 relay is working but is missing the plastic cover (plastic? sheez, come on Toyota) so every time I reach into the engine compartment on the passenger side I hit the relay and honk the horn. And I get to then unscrew myself from the ceiling lol. In line, but I'm cheap and only need the cover, so I'm cheap.
Not to derail this (I’m guessing) already sold item’s thread, but maybe someone should remake the little plastic covers if the insides can be rebuilt. :)

The model shown above and the plastic cover version are slightly different. You cannot just swap the covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom