Events/Trails Social Isolation Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in.

I'm in. See you at the meetup.

Don't touch my 80,

Remember...

168D1EF6-319B-4CE7-B1AF-CE4B0821E85F.png

Shoot, saw this too late. Wish I was going.

I think this is the 100 series we saw with the RTT at the camping area by the lake.

Can't believe it...too busy to camp. I came home as it was like a holiday weekend out there. Still a fun run and it was good to see friends and meet new folks! Thanks for the suggestion @LandCruiserPhil and thanks for moving it to Saturday. Here are some pics... China dam, traffic exiting Castle Hot Springs on to Hwy 74 and one tired doggo.

20200328_142336.jpg

20200328_162943.jpg

20200328_164235.jpg

I think this is the 100 series we saw with the RTT at the camping area by the lake.

I would buy from Rob he is a good guy and takes care of his stuff. Long time CSC member.

A buddy and I went up to crown king Tuesday and came back down through Minnehaha and out castle hot springs Thursday. Couldn't believe the amount of people out... Hundreds of quads and side by sides near lake pleasant both days. Once we got near CK, didn't see or hear anyone for 2 days. Great time to be out, and everyone knows it.

A great time getting out yesterday, thank you @LandCruiserPhil and mrs. LCP for taking us on an adventure. Good to meet Mark and Mollie, would like to get more details about the entire loop of Arizona Peace Trail.

My friend, Jim appreciated being included in our outing even if he was driving a non-Toyota.

Everyone be safe, see you again soon.

It was mostly white land Cruisers as far as you could see with great weather.
Not very challenging and not a lot of trail traffic but lots of road traffic:confused:
11 vehicles
Zero issues
Welcome to some new faces, Mark & Molly and Jim

IMG_7597.JPG

Social distance while keeping your hands to yourself was the theme.

IMG_7588.JPG

Labor Day weekend leaving the lake. The freshly self adopted Land Cruiser 2nd left hand turn lane made leaving easy:flipoff2::steer:

IMG_7616.JPG
:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom