For Sale Socal,los angeles 2007 Lexus LX 470 Limited Edition {SOLD}

She’s a beauty. I’m looking for mileage, otherwise, we’d be meeting up for a test drive.

If anyone else is interested and wants me to take a look, do let me know.

ace10

Another one bites the dust!
SILVER Star

260K is low mileage
20K/year is low?

Condition of this rig looks pretty good. Especially the interior. But it's been on the road 10 years less than some 100s.

More pictures from the seller would help, as would a description of the vehicle. What works/doesn't work. What's the maintenance situation, etc.

Last edited:
20K/year is low?

Condition of this rig looks pretty good. Especially the interior. But it's been on the road 10 years less than some 100s.

More pictures from the seller would help, as would a description of the vehicle. What works/doesn't work. What's the maintenance situation, etc.

Yep, 260K is low mileage for a Land Cruiser

20K/year is low?

Low milage to the "average buyer"? Nope.

Low mileage for a Cruiser Head? Yeah son! Cause we know these machines will easily rock 500k+ miles.

I would buy this if I had the funding :(

gregnash

Anal Retentive Analyst
SILVER Star
Yeah more information on maintenance history, number of owners. Definitely a good photographer and truck looks in awesome shape. Personally think price might be on the higher side for mileage (only maybe $1k-$2k high).

Top Bottom