Parting Out SoCal: 1966 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

33715F1F-2BB7-4DB4-956D-2AA57B9F3C11.jpeg
B982451D-D237-45F9-B363-5A6BEBF3C26C.jpeg

Step is SPF.

Did the backing plate for the mirror w/ the bolts and washers sell?
I thought I sent you a different one with your last order?

Is it possible to purchase the sheet metal complete dash assembly?

Is it possible to purchase the sheet metal complete dash assembly?
I will have to ask the new owner if it is available. I sold the cowl as a complete assembly, but I think he only needs the passenger outside skin.
You can call me at the shop to follow up, or post your offer for the part, to include my time to separate it. If it’s not worth it, I won’t bother asking him.

I will have to ask the new owner if it is available. I sold the cowl as a complete assembly, but I think he only needs the passenger outside skin.
You can call me at the shop to follow up, or post your offer for the part, to include my time to separate it. If it’s not worth it, I won’t bother asking him.
What city is it located in? If he permits I can come and separate it as well.

Sorry if I just missed it, but do you still have the windshield hinges?
Sold them for $100 each with the windshield frame. I have a few more.

Would be interested in a pre 75 driver's side if you have one not siezed up. I messed mine up trying to drill out the pin.
😎Leave me a message at the shop and I’ll call you when I get in. Hiking at the moment.

Closeup pic of the gas pedal assembly. Looks like someone welded nuts over both wear points rather than just welding up the holes. :rolleyes:
DE49CAB3-65DE-4947-9D0A-5D4F77FE903A.jpeg

Coming down to the end of the wire. I have the half cut of the tub off the frame. $200 for left side, right side or middle. Or $200 for ALL!
5033D02A-305D-45F1-9CC8-512944F32BE2.jpeg

$200 for the rear frame section from the shock tube back.
C9323903-9DE3-4AFE-AFD3-8CE96B0824DD.jpeg

Coming down to the end of the wire. I have the half cut of the tub off the frame. $200 for left side, right side or middle. Or $200 for ALL!View attachment 3243399
I've always wanted an FJ40 rear tub trailer and here you have the tub and frame portion necessary....you're killing me! Are you selling any free time? I recall a quote from one of your posts over the years here on the forum, I'm going to butcher it but I think I have the jist of it - "We buy these projects thinking we are also buying the time to complete them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom