SM465 Plate Adaptors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UPDATE

For the people who are on the list as of now, the total will be $225. I am actually losing a little on these due to the PayPal fees and the cost of the hardware which I under estimated.

Anyone else that wants in, it is now $250.00

Thanks
Shawn

I do not have them today. I do expect to have them by the end of the week (March 11th).

Shawn

How are ya Shawn?
Hope all is well. Any updates?
Dave

They are being made. I **THINK** I will have them by March 11th... If that changes, I will let you all know as soon as I know...

Thanks for your patients.

Shawn

They are being made. I **THINK** I will have them by March 11th... If that changes, I will let you all know as soon as I know...

Thanks for your patients.

Shawn

No worries, thanks foe the update

Dave

Any update? Just asking cause you said there was a chance you would get them yesterday.

Last edited:
I spoke with him today, and he had some problems with his last job that caused it to go a little longer, which is delaying my order. If you read my post is says *** I THINK *** I would have had them on friday, I DID NOT say I WOULD have them Friday...

DigitalPunk: I have been working on this since Nov, and you send a deposit on or about March 8th, and think it is "FISHY" since you do not have the adaptor a week later? If you want out, I will send you a refund since you got in so late. The order had already been placed when you gave your deposit. Let me know...

At this time, I will not give an updated ETA because some think an ETA is the gospel, I will let you all know when I have them in hand and ready to ship.

Shawn

Shawn,
Thanks for taking the time and effort to put this together. I know things don't always go as planed. Looking forward to see the product whenever they get in.

Cheers,
Dan

I spoke with him today, and he had some problems with his last job that caused it to go a little longer, which is delaying my order. If you read my post is says *** I THINK *** I would have had them on friday, I DID NOT say I WOULD have them Friday...

DigitalPunk: I have been working on this since Nov, and you send a deposit on or about March 8th, and think it is "FISHY" since you do not have the adaptor a week later? If you want out, I will send you a refund since you got in so late. The order had already been placed when you gave your deposit. Let me know...

At this time, I will not give an updated ETA because some think an ETA is the gospel, I will let you all know when I have them in hand and ready to ship.

Shawn

Hello Shawn,

Was fishy cause you said the 11th and it is now the 13th and you did not update anyone, and your update is to say it will be longer. You would think the same. Your prob a stand up guy, and we all now s*** happens.

I will take a refund if you don't mind, not because I don't trust you just because I don't want to keep bugging you about it and upset you. I also need to get an adapter ASAP too.

Thanks for putting this together for everyone however and wish you the best of luck.

If you do have a design drawn up in cad I can put it into my desktop CNC mill and make these no problem. I am just lazy and wanted to buy something as it takes allot longer for me to design something then it does to simply make the money to pay for it.

Hello Shawn,

Was fishy cause you said the 11th and it is now the 13th and you did not update anyone, and your update is to say it will be longer. You would think the same. Your prob a stand up guy, and we all now s*** happens.

I will take a refund if you don't mind, not because I don't trust you just because I don't want to keep bugging you about it and upset you. I also need to get an adapter ASAP too.

Thanks for putting this together for everyone however and wish you the best of luck.

If you do have a design drawn up in cad I can put it into my desktop CNC mill and make these no problem. I am just lazy and wanted to buy something as it takes allot longer for me to design something then it does to simply make the money to pay for it.

:meh: Angry bugger...

Refund Sent

Shawn

PM sent. We are definatly in!

Okay guy, little update here. Not good news. There was a problem with the programming / sample plate. He is going to make the adjustments to the program and make another sample. He is working on it today. I will go see him again on Sat, and will try to post another update either Sat, Sun, or Monday.

Thanks for your understanding.

Shawn

Shawn,

Thank you for the update!!

Dave

PM sent I'm in if there's any left or one more can be made.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom