SM465 Plate Adaptors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Added another name. 2 more and we are a go. Anyone else?

Shawn

Anyone else looking to to do this?

Shawn

Case adapter

What kind of time frame for getting these?

Im considering going with AA or Classic Cruisers, but if you can get these soon i would be interested.

Does it come with the hardware to hold the gear on output shaft after getting it tapped?

Thank you!
Tech

I am thinking of getting them done in the next week or two.. Should only take a week or 2 after that. I am sure I could get the additional bolt/washer. I do not think it would be that big of a deal. If you want to add your name to the list, I may flip for the last one now, and just sell it for a little more later...

Shawn

RE

I will let you know if I need one

Last edited:
E-mail Sent

Shawn

PM's sent to all the people on the list. I am moving forward on these. If anyone else wants in, let me know now!

Ok guys, I am going to get started on these.

The programming is done, so as long at it is all correct, it should not take too long to have these in hand. I would assume on the high side 30 days before you have them.

I need to get a deposit from you. You can paypal me if you wish or ask me for my mailing address.

I need 100.00 up front (non refundable if you change your mind) and the rest before I ship.

I am not sure on the EXACT total yet, as I have to still buy the bolts / studs / nuts / washers, but as I said in the post before, it will be at most 225.00 total shipped to the lower 48.

Please include you Mud screen name so I can mark you down as paying the deposit.

Thanks
Shawn

2 people have dropped out. I am hoping to get them replaced.

Thanks
Shawn

Re

Come on you know you need this! Can't beat the price compared to the competition

Adapters

Bump:beer:

Looking for 3 more people to pay the deposit and I will place the order. Sent them a PM today. Waiting to hear back..

Shawn

Hi All:

*Bump* for a cool project!! :)

Good luck Shawn!! :beer:

Regards,

Alan

Well 4 people (the first 4 to want one) have backed out.

*** Update ***

I went ahead and placed the order yesterday for 10. I will offer the other 4 for a little more $$ once they are done.

Shawn

Sorry to hear they backed out! But thank you for getting these done at a reasonable price.

What's the ETA on these?

Collin

Thanks for sticking with this Shawn!

Look forward to the plates shipping/arrival.

Dave

We are going to make 1 first just to make sure everything is fine and then make the rest. I have not gotten a firm time frame just yet, but should not be too long. I dropped off my SM465 Monday to get the shaft drilled and tapped. Still waiting to get it back as well...

Shawn

10-04
No rush, just like having one more piece of the puzzle fall in place.

Spoke with the machinist last night, said he had a big order come in right before mine. Said he will start in 2 weeks or so...

I hope to pickup my SM465 from another machinist today or this weekend.

I will keep you all posted...

Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom