Builds SLOW 71 (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We stock the purge valve and can likely help you sort the leak too. 15 minutes of pressure isn't exactly ideal in fact we test all of ours for zero loss (with occasional spins) over the course of an hour or so at 120 psi. Where did the ARB come from?

Having a "squirrel" moment when I read "square cross-section o-rings": Cruiser Outfitters

When I tried to rebuild a set of ASCO lock-outs, the dial used a square cross-section o-ring. Any chance you have those?

Sorry Ron...

The o ring that ARB uses looks like a square, it's not round. I worked with the guy when we used a new o ring housing and new o rings, they went in correct, two dip $hits, right. In my mind, there must be something else wrong then just o rings and vents. Very frustrating.

Seems like it's routinely , one step forward two maybe three back. We must really enjoy these challenges and the resulting beers.

Took off for Maine yesterday and camping right now on the Moose River in Vermont. Tomorrow we'll get to Acadia National Park and set up camp on the ocean beach. On the return we hope to meet up with Bob M and have a cold one. I better see a moose, too. Everything is running good, pulling the same military trailer we took to the pig party. Pictures when I get back home.

Last edited:
I better see a moose, too.

Including the majestik møøse

A Møøse once bit my sister... No realli!

She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...

We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

Møøse trained by YUTTE HERMSGERVØRDENBRØTBØRDA
Special Møøse Effects OLAF PROT
Møøse Costumes SIGGI CHURCHILLMøøse
Choreographed by HORST PROT III Miss Taylor's Møøses by HENGST DOUGLAS-HOME
Møøse trained to mix concrete and sign complicated insurance forms by JURGEN WIGG
Møøses' noses wiped by BJØRN IRKESTØM-SLATER WALKER
Large møøse on the left hand side of the screen in the third scene from the end, given a thorough grounding in Latin, French and "O" Level Geography by BO BENN
Suggestive poses for the Møøse suggested by VIC ROTTER
Antler-care by LIV THATCHER

The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked.

Nice.
I used to use the handle "Ralph the Wonder LLama"

an excerpt from the Swedish telling of the hitchhikers guiide?

Might be sore after so much saddle time...

Pablo,

My rear is just fine, thanks for thinking about it. :) The 55 is still pushing some oil out the ARB line, but going in the catch can.

The moon was beautiful out over the bay we're in. We did some hiking today until Mrs. Scrapdaddy hurt her knee, so we're nursing it with wine and a lobsta dinner. Haven't found any trais for the 55 yet, but still looking. Meeting a lot car guys that want to talk trucks, so that's been fun.

Hope Mrs. Scrapdaddy's knee is fine. Sounds like a great trp. Old car guys are everywhere, isn't it great!

After we treated her knee pain, I asked how she was feeling and she replied, loose as a goose looking for moose! I'm thinking she's going to be alright. :) She mumbled something about evacuating under the moon light, rolled over in her sleeping bag and went to sleep. Such is my life story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom