Builds SLOW 71 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got the front leave in and it lifted @ one inch, so thinking it looks alright. Drives straight, but the wheel is now off, I can adjust that straight. Something else went wrong with the computer, throwing codes for both O2 sensors. We moved one sensor on the exhaust when he fixed the leak, so the computer didn't like that. Cleared the codes, but they came back. I'll check with the computer guy. :)

Here's how it's sitting now, not too bad...

IMG_3121.JPG

IMG_3124.JPG

Stunning looking, everything looks properly scaled. A lot of thought and hard work.

Thanks Gordobe, A lot of trial and error! My vision was a stock as possible looking wagon that would take us wherever.

Hey Bob, I was thinking of you and your snow while I was cutting grass. My free time is all gone now, it's grass season! I'm not too excited.

grass season don't start till fall in cali...

When people ask how long it takes to cut (we have @ 50 acres of grass), I say from April to October. I love our woods!

Yeah, those are OME mediums (I think) with two extra leaves added. Smooth ride...:)

Which extra leaves did you add? Generic add a leafs or are they OME leaf spring leafs? I've always been a bit curious of how adding leaves to a spring under set up actually lifts the vehicle.

Thanks. Truck looks great

I had St. Louis Spring make up three extra leaves for the back packs, turned out three were too much, so I had an extra set left over. They re-arched those and put in the front pack. I'm guessing over time the new leaves will sag, too. At that time I can get them all re-arched.

what's wrong with your dog?

If you mean the one lying down, they sleep (lazy) most of the day and patrol all night. Anatolian Sheppards are Livestock Guardian Dogs and can be vicious when it comes to their herd. I've never had another attack on the herd since we got them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom