Slinky Long Travel Suspension Systems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please advise on ETA of this shipment ? I was told by Endless horizon back in April that he would have product in June ??

I would suggest rather than be using a forum for this kind of communication, you contact Kevin directly and confirm the time line to be able to place your order if suitable. Kevin should be replying or answering those inquiries, so i will leave that for him.

Obviously, as Adam has mentioned, when your building a network of dealers, and getting stock levels up as time, supply and money permits, if sales are more than expected, you cant bring forward 8-12 week build times on custom product, you can only go "out of stock".

We have a sea freight order Kevin is shipping as required, and he is confirming a air freight order to be there next week on the shortest part numbers.

There was an order we had ready in April to sea freight [55 day shipping + pick up/delivery] but there was some confusion to timing of that requirement, which saw it delayed, and sold out in the mean time.

As I mentioned, 7-12 week lead times on rolling orders means you cant bring forward production schedules when this happens.

Our warehouse burned down at Xmas, which saw us lose some stock, and we tripled down on orders to fill shelves on the back of that, which is a big investment to recover quickly. Kevin's orders werent delayed by this.

I am sure once Kevin has the dealer network fully organised and stocked, the inventory management will become much easier.

I can also tell you that there is absolutely no comparison to the issues previous, and Kevin has been stepping up to try and prevent nil stock, on some items, but like most businesses in the USA right now, big sales, and lead times, means 8-16 weeks on things like 80 bumpers and lots of other popular products.

Of course our preference would be to have +1 to everything required to sell tomorrow, in a perfect world.

I will let Kevin communicate to those contacting him on the delivery component currently.

Last edited:
50mm HD front SC50804F (70mm Patrol coil) approx. 13.5 turns see woody's 80
@AutoCraft Aus what are the rates of this SC50804F 70mm Patrol coil compared to the AC7498 160/260lbs of the 75mm Immediate front?
Bump on my previous question of what is the rates of Woody's 50mm HD front Patrol SC50804F coil Mr. @AutoCraft Aus sir?
Also I assume the longer 28" plus shock.

For a 100 series, currently have OME 2.5 medium with the 2860 coil springs. Winch bumper, sliders,skidplates, also has a 1" body lift . On previous trips fully loaded it has a slight squat. Just added a rear bumper with dual swings. Unloaded and without the spare tire or dual fuel cans mounted its sitting 1" higher in back. Would I be better off with the intermediate or heavy Slinkys ?

For a 100 series, currently have OME 2.5 medium with the 2860 coil springs. Winch bumper, sliders,skidplates, also has a 1" body lift . On previous trips fully loaded it has a slight squat. Just added a rear bumper with dual swings. Unloaded and without the spare tire or dual fuel cans mounted its sitting 1" higher in back. Would I be better off with the intermediate or heavy Slinkys ?
I prefer to have the truck sit level when loaded so I don't might a bit of rake when it's unloaded. If it were my truck I'd go with the heavy Slinkys.

Great, thank you.
160/240 that answers a lot questions.

I'm going to assume this coil will stay retained with the longer shock option you have.

Great, thank you.
160/240 that answers a lot questions.

I'm going to assume this coil will stay retained with the longer shock option you have.

Easily, room for trimming also, if less height required.

At this point, I am set on getting a 75mm stage 1 Intermediate kit. Left a voicemail and email with Kevin and just have one question... any idea when the next shipment is coming in? Ready to buy when kits are in stock.

Thanks,

Same, I will most likely be ordering very soon a stage 1 system. Would like to know When this next shipment is in, hopefully I will have saved enough up by then.

Why are these so hard to get?
Seems like a great product with good people behind it.

Why are these so hard to get?
Seems like a great product with good people behind it.
Demand! Also it's still a fairly new product to the US market and as such customer awareness of the product is still constantly changing. I know that EHO is working hard to have adequate numbers of parts available and are doing their best to predict what the demand will be with each shipment. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you view it) the demand continues to grow and their predictions have come short a few times and they've run out of stock. As time goes that will become less and less of an issue as the market demand and awareness stabalizes.

Also, there was a fire at the Australian facility not long ago and all inventory was a total loss. There has been some catch up time to replenish the lost inventory and fill orders etc that was slated for the kits lost in the fire.

Demand! Also it's still a fairly new product to the US market and as such customer awareness of the product is still constantly changing. I know that EHO is working hard to have adequate numbers of parts available and are doing their best to predict what the demand will be with each shipment. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you view it) the demand continues to grow and their predictions have come short a few times and they've run out of stock. As time goes that will become less and less of an issue as the market demand and awareness stabalizes.

Also, there was a fire at the Australian facility not long ago and all inventory was a total loss. There has been some catch up time to replenish the lost inventory and fill orders etc that was slated for the kits lost in the fire.

Thanks Adam. I am excited to hear reviews from more users running this kit. I am also glad they are able to sell all their kits.

There was a air freight shipment should have arrived by now.

A sea freight shipment on route currently.

Currently organising based on sales, to up the amount heading over to cover the exploded sales and build some stock right now.

Will let Kevin update whats available there.

Does Slinky offer a true 50mm rear Intermediate coil that can go with the AC5300?

I thought he has the AC7501 75mm Intermediate as a HD 50mm. So what coil number is the one Woody have on the rear of Gretchen?

@AutoCraft Aus then is it safe to say that AutoCraft does not offer a true level Intermediate coil to suit the needs of a stock lightly loaded 80 unless they want a serious stinkbug look from a Intermediate 75mm coil in rear (AC7501) that is being used with the AC5300 Intermediate front 50mm coil.

@AutoCraft Aus then is it safe to say that AutoCraft does not offer a true level Intermediate coil to suit the needs of a stock lightly loaded 80 unless they want a serious stinkbug look from a Intermediate 75mm coil in rear (AC7501) that is being used with the AC5300 Intermediate front 50mm coil.

I dont think Woodys 80 has a stinkbug look at all, and unloaded the coil set up has about 1.5" higher rear to allow its 440 lb constant load set up to bring the vehicle back to level at d=more than double that load rating.

I think your being disingenuous there a little.

We have 5 other coil variants that work with the 3" lift for non slinky applications in the rear for those who dont what the ultimate #slinkylongtravel set up.

We have the intermediate option for the lightly loaded like Woodys 80.

We have had no call for what you think your asking for, and have no issue with stickbug look as you are insinuating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom