Builds Sky Blue 76 (1 Viewer)

Just read the entire thread. Great work, great photos. That previous owner should be very impressed when you give him a ride!
Thanks!
I stopped by his place this weekend and took him up on the offer of a few of his home grown watermelons.

Tank going in...

edit to below pic. The sending unit wire had to be rerouted to the outside of the tank cover. Routed underneath the cover, it would be pinched between the tank and cover on the driver's side.

3B9F7950-CFB7-42ED-9181-FDEA0C6AAA99.jpeg

Last edited:
FBFFF7F0-5612-4A2A-B5D0-556323C17F02.jpeg

The threads on this are too small for my TC shifter. Date of manufacture 3/76. Anyone know the correct part number? Want to trade it for this one?
@ToyotaMatt

Hey @Skeet I also have a ‘76 that is desmogged and I just found the correct charcoal canister for it and some of the missing lines. I assume your connections are intact. Think if I sent you a PM you might be able to supply me with some pics as to where stuff goes? Thanks Tom

Hey @Skeet I also have a ‘76 that is desmogged and I just found the correct charcoal canister for it and some of the missing lines. I assume your connections are intact. Think if I sent you a PM you might be able to supply me with some pics as to where stuff goes? Thanks Tom
Happy to

Goldbug

SILVER Star
View attachment 2459289
The threads on this are too small for my TC shifter. Date of manufacture 3/76. Anyone know the correct part number? Want to trade it for this one?
@ToyotaMatt
Looks like the only other type available is a magnetic one. I used the part in your picture on my April 1978 with no problems (replaced a skull of course).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom