Builds Sky Blue 76 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Front is done

58CB5AC6-E214-4A70-85F2-F12C0284E9C2.jpeg

Mine is in precisely the same configuration right now. I’d really like to know where that loose end by the clutch master goes,(I think carb) and if there’s any valving on it.

Since that line has useful vapor in it, it should be plumbed into the air cleaner lid, so that the vapor is drawn into the carburetor and burned. I have added a bung or two to some air cleaners over the years to do that.

Since that line has useful vapor in it, it should be plumbed into the air cleaner lid, so that the vapor is drawn into the carburetor and burned. I have added a bung or two to some air cleaners over the years to do that.
Is there a port on a stock carb that is intended for these useful vapors? Although I currently have a Weber 36/32 I have acquired a ‘76 California spec OEM carb. I’m struggling to determine the difference between a federal and Cali spec.

For purposes of plumbing the charcoal canister, a bung on ANY type of air cleaner should serve to draft the fuel vapor.

Some good tech here on the canister and venting to the air cleaner... helping me develop a solution to my fuel tank plumbing that is currently incomplete.

Some good tech here on the canister and venting to the air cleaner... helping me develop a solution to my fuel tank plumbing that is currently incomplete.
That’s what the like button is for. 😉

That’s what the like button is for. 😉
Yes... and no. The "Like" button is an artifact of the Facebook-ization of our culture. The value of forums like this predate Facebook, and exceed it's value. When I personally benefit from folks' input on the forums I try to do more than just click Like.

Yes... and no. The "Like" button is an artifact of the Facebook-ization of our culture. The value of forums like this predate Facebook, and exceed it's value. When I personally benefit from folks' input on the forums I try to do more than just click Like.
In that case…operators will be standing by for your next order.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom