Skid plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for well built aftermarket skid plate for my 1977 BJ40 build.

Any suggestions?
Iron Pig Off Road

Website says out of stock. They may be built to order? Or, they may just have discontinued them. Worth a call.

Looking for well built aftermarket skid plate for my 1977 BJ40 build.

Any suggestions?
I believe I have enough guys on the "stand-by" list now that I'll go ahead and make another batch. One problem is the plates have gone well up in price since the world wide steel shortage, complete with nasty price hike. Once I saw the price of the Iron Pig plate I figure I should ok with another batch of my own- - -stay tuned.

I believe I have enough guys on the "stand-by" list now that I'll go ahead and make another batch. One problem is the plates have gone well up in price since the world wide steel shortage, complete with nasty price hike. Once I saw the price of the Iron Pig plate I figure I should ok with another batch of my own- - -stay tuned.
Where can I see these? I would be interested.

One of my locals that I’m currently rebuilding a steering box for just asked me about one a week ago. Good info for me to pass along when he picks it up.😉

Pictures of Downey's HD skid plate from another thread.
4739DFF1-301C-47E5-AAEA-06CF27A3ACEB.jpeg
9747B7F7-C0FB-4948-ADD7-59D88EF364DD.jpeg

I’ve had a couple of inquiries from locals here Jim. I think the time is right.

Keep me informed please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom