Show off you Original Window Sticker! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

overton

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.myfj40.com
I thought this thread must exist but a search proved otherwise.
Here's Mine!
78 FJ40 Window Sticker.jpg

"Well, we've never done this before. But seeing as it's special circumstances and all, he says I can knock a hundred dollars off that Trucoat."

9mpg sounds about right though. Mine is about the same as yours. It came from a dealer in Livermore. I've got the window sticker from the original owner. I bought it from him about 6 years ago. "Snow tires" would have been the Dunlop Snow Cruisers. I've got a couple of them around.

attachment.php

I bought the truck in Dec. 77 and still have it. I talked them down to $6200 with free oil changes for life, but moved away and never got a single oil change. :D
LC Sticker.jpg

Great thread! I remember when I bought my '40 several years ago and only got 11 MPG. I thought whoa! something is terribly wrong! Seeing those stickers would have made me feel much better back then.

Very interesting to see the old stickers.
I wish I can buy such vehicle for $6'000... ;)

my 73 sticker is on here somewhere and it was only 3800.

Here's mine. The dealer added the only two dealer installed options they had available at the time for this price: locking hubs and a receiver hitch.

image-2330532079.jpg
image-2330532079.jpg

Wow interesting to see the sticker. I am willing to buy my car. It will help me. Thanks dear.

Here's mine. The dealer added the only two dealer installed options they had available at the time for this price: locking hubs and a receiver hitch.

"Push Button shift from 4-wheel to 2-wheel drive".
I didn't know Toyota offered such electronic option back then. I have leaver at mine.

Vacuum transfer shift. No electronics involved. :)

"Push Button shift from 4-wheel to 2-wheel drive". I didn't know Toyota offered such electronic option back then. I have leaver at mine.

"Push Button shift from 4-wheel to 2-wheel drive".
I didn't know Toyota offered such electronic option back then. I have leaver at mine.

I have never see any "push button" shift for an FJ40 - Show us a picture!

It's a push-pull cable like the heater valve. Pc 5.

072E.gif

I have never see any "push button" shift for an FJ40 - Show us a picture!

This is getting further removed (from being a window sticker) but I have the original Service Booklet for my 1979 BJ40:

ServiceBklt1.jpg

ServiceBklt2.jpg

And even the receipt for the 10,000km service:

Service10k.jpg

:beer:
ServiceBklt1.jpg
ServiceBklt2.jpg
Service10k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom