Show off you Original Window Sticker! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have never see any "push button" shift for an FJ40 - Show us a picture!

No can do. That was a relict from the 71 model year when the three speed was on the column. As I recall, it was a vacuum activated transfer with a button on the dash. My 72 (that had this window sticker) was, of course, equipped with the floor shifter for the transfer case. I guess I should have made them knock a couple of hundred off the price since they didn't deliver. Wonder if I could go back and get a refund.....

My 71 has the vacuum actuated 4WD. Knob under the dash with FD on it for Front Drive. Lock the hubs, pop the knob.

Well that explains the weird vacume stuff in my 69
That I was wondering if it had something to do with the missing
Brake master

This is getting further removed (from being a window sticker) but I have the original Service Booklet for my 1979 BJ40:

:beer:

gotta one up ya...the original service booklet from my 1962...1000 mile and 3000 mile service coupons are still there, i'm a little behind, but i wonder if i can still use em:D

oh, and i have that push button shift;)
DSC04999.JPG
DSC04998.JPG

window sticker

here is mine from 1973.
000_2192.jpg

1969 originally purchased at Con-Fer an authorized dealer that installed a roll bar and warn hubs then initiated the service booklet..
image-2449070670.jpg
image-1481282133.jpg

Sticker :
windowsticker002.jpg

"Well, we've never done this before. But seeing as it's special circumstances and all, he says I can knock a hundred dollars off that Trucoat."

Haha, Fargo right? Hilarious. :D

Here's mine

I still have the advertisement the guy circled and cut out when he bought it too. Mine came in through Jacksonville and then up to South Carolina. I think that is why I don't have what I think is called the high altitude kit or what others would call door window vents for the defrost.
image.jpg

1977 fj40 242892

Delivered to Missoula MT. I am the 2nd owner. Purchased it from my buddy's father in law.

Attachments

• FJ40.pdf
    937 KB · Views: 151
Any ideas how to get a copy of the org window sticker? Org owner owned for 6 months sold to my father. Owned my March 1973 FJ40 since September 1973
image.jpg

this is the window sticker for mine i bought in October of 1977 Refurbished in1992 picture is from april this year It is in summer configuration as shown.
IMG-20131029-00083(1).jpg
IMG-20130404-00032.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom