Shakey mirror fix with a bracket and bottom post fix (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

...and now I've got your vent bushing thingy on its way lol.

Where can I get the 3D printed peg?

for the AC vent, Paul?

I haven't opened the mirrors yet, I have about 4 that need to lose the shake in a
Permanent way. Do you make them up?
Prices?

To order do I need to specify Driver side or passenger side?

Just ordered the drivers side now! Didn't realize how shakey the driver's side was until I fixed the passenger side with your solution! ;)

Tried the epoxy and lasted about a year then broke again. Just got these in and they went on easy and now the people behind me don’t look like they are in an earthquake!! Thanks solvefunction

Yep I replaced both sides with this solution and it’s excellent.

After several years of Shaky Mirror and non moving power seats, today the straw broke the camel's back - Floppy Mirror on drivers side. Was looking at replacement mirrors but $250 for Toyota replacement or $80 for no name replacement not too appealing. I luckily found IH8MUD and many helpful threads. Did the Gamiviti replacement gears, power seats again - YAY. The big finds are Outsane's shaky mirror parts. Read all 12 page of this thread, think I understand how they install. Ordered and waiting for delivery. Passenger side no problem, just took apart to see what was inside. Drivers side will be a challenge. Although we've owned 'The Tractor' since '99, I've never spent any time working on it. The '62 took most of my free time. A 'mechanic' fixed the mirror with epoxy so the mirror assembly is permanently attached to back bracket. Will have to Dremel the thing apart. Also ordered Wits' End Floppy Mirror kit. Big changes next week. Thanks Outsane for your great products.

IMG_5628 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_5631 - Copy - Copy.JPG

IMG_5632 - Copy - Copy.JPG

6'n the morning Solvefunction on my phone / Fresh products squeeking up into my shopping cart / Straight to the payment, I dropped my money in / Not giving those shaky mirrors, another damn day / Mad with shaky rear views but happy cuz cure's on the way / And the sun is out where an 80 has to roam today / Gotta knot in my pocket cuz I saved with the IH8MUD coupon ... (name that tune and we're buddies for life :rofl:)

Toyota Landcruiser Solvefunction.JPG

Last edited:
6'n the morning Solvefunction on my phone / Fresh products squeeking up into my shopping cart / Straight to the payment, I dropped my money in / Not giving those those shaky mirrors, another damn day / Mad with shaky rear views but happy cuz cure's on the way / And the sun is out where an 80 has to roam today / Gotta knot in my pocket cuz I saved with the IH8MUD coupon ... (name that tune and we're buddies for life :rofl:)

View attachment 3015009

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom