September Wheeling - Kansas Krawl III (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Look at his sig line;)
KTM motocross bike running hare scrambles...

tornadoalleycruiser said:
Well, What do you race and where?
And camping we'll be at Fancy Creek (that's what it's called isn't it chris?)
about 30miles north of Manhattan Ks.. Just east of Randolph Ks, Easy area for the Tacoma actually. We'll have about 2 or 3 newbies that Chris and I will take care to make sure they learn how to wheel and have a good time.

http://www.trailkrawlers4x4.org/Kansaskrawl.htm
http://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/tuttlecreek/offroad.htm

Here's some info on the area..

well the race is in black jack missouri...and all my riding buds are buggin me but i have to be strong ehehe.
ive been trying to catch up on some house stuff that should have been done years ago..but "fun" always seems to get priority over what i should be doing. i always have to hear from them that it was "the best ride ever!!"..or "man!! you really missed out!!". i know they are full of it but as i do projects around the house my toys sit in the garage rotting away.
that cant be good can it? maybe i should have a heart to heart with the ole lady....even show a few tears if i hafta!!

Randy B. & Charlie V. will be out later on Friday - include in count.
Count me OUT! I'm heading to Illinois that weekend to pickup the 85' 4Runner.

Have a great time and take lots of pics. :beer:

just down there the 29th, wheeled/talked around with a trailkrawler member sits on thier board. Cut a new trail, interesting could be more difficult when finished then garden, one rock in the middle is half a heep size, made it interesting going over it.

Running a 35" class up corkscrew timed, and a 37" up class up driveshaft timed.

garden toreup and dug out, three walls exits now swallow 40s, the extreme right right (kind of early exist) is fun and interesting, but eats tailights. IF ITS WET dont F***N do it period, and you have been warned. Getting close to winch out only for most of the rigs. Shame i remember wheelin it when it wasnt even wheeled on, really wish it wouldnt have been cut (saws and removing trees) so much so fast. :(

Big boys will dig holes.. YOu'd better get ready to bring it chris! Thanks for the warning Hi^C
WIll at least walk down there and take a look first..

Head Count and Dinner Friday

Okay fellas, we're about a week away. Need a rough head count for dinner Friday, BBQ Pulled Pork. From the list of folks above looks like about 15 - 20 so I'm planning on doing two pork roasts unless the count drops off.......
Mike C. 2
Chris 1
Erik - ?
Bob G. - 1
Ashers - 3
Marc & Son - 2
Zane - ?
Rob - ?
Randy B. - ?
Charlie V - ?
JohnnyBravo - ?
Driftaco - ?

Need some other fix'ns for Friday too

Baked Beans
Cole Slaw
Dessert
Chips
Rolls / Buns for sandwiches
?????
?????
:beer:

See yuns there :cool:

Last edited:
Count me OUT! I'm heading to Illinois that weekend to pickup the 85' 4Runner. :beer:

Although that BBQ Pulled Pork sounds mighty tasty :grinpimp:

66fj40x2 said:
Okay fellas, we're about a week away. Need a rough head count for dinner Friday, BBQ Pulled Pork. From the list of folks above looks like about 15 - 20 so I'm planning on doing two pork roasts unless the count drops off.....

Mike C. 2
Chris 1
Erik - ?
Bob G. - 1
Ashers - 3
Marc & Son - 2
Zane - ?
Rob - ?
Randy B. - ?
Charlie V - ?
JohnnyBravo - ?
Driftaco - ?

Need some other fix'ns for Friday too

Baked Beans
Cole Slaw
Dessert
Chips
Rolls / Buns for sandwiches
?????
?????
:beer:

See yuns there :cool:

Ashers are a maybe, and won't be in until late Friday at best.

I'm good for the cole slaw - but y'all cain't have ma beer!

head count

I plan on coming up friday only. I have hunter ed. classes sat. & sun. Is anyone wheeling on fri.? I"ll bring potato salad and hot pickles ,and something to put out the fire. I met johnny bravo last night . Good guy . I need to rejoin tac. Kirk Shea

lol few months after we pushed the sticks and brush away from the only exit (knocked it down with the rig), a stock sammy followed us and wheeled it unlocked and on I think 29" tires. Stayed that way for about a year, then someone got ahold of a chainsaw and hogged it all out, and decided it need more then just the one exit, YUCK.

BTW anyone drive a red FJ40 on 33s, blew a rear third, pulled it out and drove it backwards from the bottoms this yr or last (cannot remember). :) i was there, but no rig of mine. Just thought it might belong to someone here?

Dont think i will be able to make it, everyone is out of town! guess i can borrow my buddies rig if i fix it again :) doubtful.

Last edited:
hey fellas
jake and i will be out saturday am...have to be back for an evening baseball game...we will bring some non alcholic beverages :D

see ya all sat

osagecruiser and son

marc & jake

Your not leaving! :)
Mike.. Me plus one..
Be there Thurs evening with bells on..

I'll be there on Fri morning.

tornadoalleycruiser said:
Be there Thurs evening with bells on..

:princess:

It puts the lotion on the body or it gets the hose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom